Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Potential new DT?

2»

Comments

• Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

this idiot is going to be 6"8 once he done growing. show me a last time there was decent DE or DT at that height.

Ed "Too Tall" Jones says hi.
    He can't remember his own name but anyway.
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

H_D said:

this idiot is going to be 6"8 once he done growing. show me a last time there was decent DE or DT at that height.

I miss D-Linemen who made Browning's socks brown.
    Haven't you heard? Browning had off-season surgery to fix his anal leakage problem.
    He was injured against ASU. Still no excuse for the USC game.They played before he was injured
    LEAVE!!!11!!
  • Options
    BrowningnosingBrowningnosing Member Posts: 54
    5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment
    H_D said:

H_D said:

Haven't you heard? Browning had off-season surgery to fix his anal leakage problem.
    He was injured against ASU. Still no excuse for the USC game.They played before he was injured
    LEAVE!!!11!!
    Not sure what that means.Is this one of those what happens in the wigwam stays in the wigwam things? From what I saw browning struggles under pressure. And he was doing this well before the injury losing Ross may show a lot
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

H_D said:

H_D said:

LEAVE!!!11!!
    Not sure what that means.Is this one of those what happens in the wigwam stays in the wigwam things? From what I saw browning struggles under pressure. And he was doing this well before the injury losing Ross may show a lot
    Get an avatar you little shit.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,987
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

I'm hearing that Malloe and the new DT will be meeting at Danny Shelton's house sometime early next week.

This. Lol
  • Options
    BrowningnosingBrowningnosing Member Posts: 54
    5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment

H_D said:

H_D said:

LEAVE!!!11!!
    Get an avatar you little shit.
    Does this work princess?