Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Plan B DT Offered

2»

Comments

• Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Banjo32 said:

AH92 said:

Confused. @AH92 told me Myron commitred to USC yesterday???

lol

But, yeah, he is the guy I accidentally got switched up with Marlon the other day.

Myron was thought to be a USC lean and would probably have ended up here if we weren't now in position to close strong.

USC fans really liked his tape and thought he was underrated. He actually had a huge jump in 247's final rankings as he rose 280 spots.

I watched him in the Polynesian Bowl and he is the one defensive lineman than really stood out besides AJ Epenesa who is a 5 star.

You guys are getting in on him kinda late, but he would be a nice add if you could pull him.
    Fuck you...you little cunt
    Solid first effort.

You still gotta LEAVE!!!!1!!
  • Options
    AH92AH92 Member Posts: 24
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic Name Dropper

HFNY said:

Would be ideal to get this guy and Breiden Fehoko. Don't know if they have the room.

I don't think Breiden Fehoko is interested in UW
    He should be.

Right now, he is a recruit that hasn't lived up to his potential and you guys are great at getting the best out of your defensive linemen.

He should go to either Washington or Utah IMO.

I know he is considering USC, but I don't think he should come here. Stevie T had balled out last year as a grad transfer, but he was already coached up well from his 4 or 5 years at Utah.

Not trying to shit on USC's d-line coach, but he is young and new to being a coach. I would go somewhere with a DL coach with a more proven track record, especially if I'm a guy with only 2 seasons left to play.

He won't be able to play till 2018, but that is perfect cause that is when Washington will need him.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2017
    AH92 said:

HFNY said:

Would be ideal to get this guy and Breiden Fehoko. Don't know if they have the room.

Not trying to shit on USC's d-line coach, but he is young and new to being a coach. I would go somewhere with a DL coach with a more proven track record, especially if I'm a guy with only 2 seasons left to play.

So, based on this logic should marlon (or any DL) go to UW?
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We suck at recruiting in the Big Leagues
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,712
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Passion said:

AH92 said:

HFNY said:

So, based on this logic should marlon (or any DL) go to UW?
    No, just anyone who wants real coaching and strength training.
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    AssHat92 is really bringing the logic tonight. Solid!
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Ektard says this kid actually doesn't have an offer yet. Coaches are still evaluating him.

LOI day is a week away so it seems unlikely that they can reel him in at this late stage if he doesn't have an offer in hand by now.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Ektard says this kid actually doesn't have an offer yet. Coaches are still evaluating him.

LOI day is a week away so it seems unlikely that they can reel him in at this late stage if he doesn't have an offer in hand by now.

So he's committing to UW any day now?