Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Marlon T: Late morning update (Mon)

2»

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Thump said:

Maybe the guys that broke the news about Jimmy Lake heading to Cal can step up with some updates?

They seem pretty reliable.

Wasn't he gone too?

Bunch of hacks that only care about being FIRST! There are a few insiders here that get reliable information. Don't trust those other guys.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    Thump said:

Maybe the guys that broke the news about Jimmy Lake heading to Cal can step up with some updates?

Wasn't he gone too?

Go back and read what I poasted originally. I mentioned Jimmy when most were talking Tosh.

I also said what the offer was and what he was weighing and when all you birds were ready to make the Aurora plunge I said Jimmy was passing - this in the face from our Cal insiders.

I've told you guys most of what I know. What I haven't has been floated here and the usual places.

My source isn't exactly sure what's going on and he is MUCH closer to this than the so called experts.

When you're dealing with teen boys it's a riddle wrapped inside an enigma can you imagine what this would be like if we followed teen girls recruiting...as I typed this I just realized what a moron I am..,

Just LIPO. I'm not asking you for $10.95 so quit haseling me or I'll never poast any of this shit again. (Boobs will be pleased)
  • Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,960
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    And I didn't join the wig because I thought it was all work unsafe. @Swaye
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Baseman said:

Thump said:

Wasn't he gone too?

Go back and read what I poasted originally. I mentioned Jimmy when most were talking Tosh.

I also said what the offer was and what he was weighing and when all you birds were ready to make the Aurora plunge I said Jimmy was passing - this in the face from our Cal insiders.

I've told you guys most of what I know. What I haven't has been floated here and the usual places.

My source isn't exactly sure what's going on and he is MUCH closer to this than the so called experts.

When you're dealing with teen boys it's a riddle wrapped inside an enigma can you imagine what this would be like if we followed teen girls recruiting...as I typed this I just realized what a moron I am..,

Just LIPO. I'm not asking you for $10.95 so quit haseling me or I'll never poast any of this shit again. (Boobs will be pleased)
    I like cash grabs.
  • Options
    JECARJECAR Member Posts: 580
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Baseman said:

Thump said:

Wasn't he gone too?

So It ain't over till it's over?

Where the fuck is cardboard Pete when you need him...
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    JECAR said:

Baseman said:

Thump said:

Wasn't he gone too?

I'm confident saying yes.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Baseman said:

JECAR said:

Baseman said:

Thump said:

Wasn't he gone too?

I'm confident saying yes.
    @Baseman you gotz to stop giving people hope. But i do wanna hear how we lost him. Probably one of the most entertaining stories we had in awhile
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I don't really think him leaving the group chat means much. he's probably sick of people being in his ear and wants space, especially since this is probably being dictated by his family more than him.

he's probably going to flip, but I'd have thought he'd have de-committed days ago
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    His twitter still has him as a commit with his manifesto still pinned to the top.

F-me I need a life.
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I only want guys who BLEED!11!!!11!!! purple and want to be dawgz 4 life
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I'm hearing that he is in fact putting god first.
    stay tuned
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Does he have Chintegrity?
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,132
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Well, fuck this thread
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    It's okay Helton is a loser who lucked by having a winner at QB.. USC will suck in the near future.
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    Terrell Bynum the goat

Looks like someone reads the boreds.