Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Which one of you guys trolled Sark's show?

Adam Jude ‏@A_Jude 2m
Wow. A UW fan asked Sark if Seferian-Jenkins is suffering from "post-traumatic stress" after his DUI crash. "No, seriously," the fan said.

Whoever it was deserves a beer for this!

Comments

• chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627
    Changed my vote from "like" to heart.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    Audio please - LOL
  • Rule Seven ‏@RuleSevenDoog 25m
    @HarveyRoad Uh oh. It appears that I'm on my way to joining you on the sidelines. #SandyVagAlert
    Details
    Harvey Road ‏@HarveyRoad 24m
    @RuleSevenDoog - PM or public lashing?
    Details
    Rule Seven ‏@RuleSevenDoog 14m
    @HarveyRoad Public lashing.
    Details
    Harvey Road ‏@HarveyRoad 12m
    @RuleSevenDoog - Whoa. Which cunt? Damone or Derek?
    Details
    Rule Seven ‏@RuleSevenDoog 8m
    @HarveyRoad Only one of those two is frequently inflicted with the #SandyVag

Harvey Road
    @HarveyRoad
    @RuleSevenDoog - Ha! Damone...
    Reply Retweet Favorite More
    6:47 PM - 14 Oct 13

El-Oh-El.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,379 Founders Club
  • Swaye said:

Twitter is the best way to troll Doogs. Why it annoys me when they get my accounts deleted.
  • SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,108 Swaye's Wigwam
    @TierbsHsotBoobs Gotta admit brother. Trolled HHBV1 for months was never a member of the original pit. But I've never understood the man crush on Harv. He's a bigger cunt than most of those he trolled. And not funny. I know this is blashephemy but I don't give a fuck.
  • SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,108 Swaye's Wigwam
    Whatever blashephemy is. Self reported fucktard
  • koopdog said:

@TierbsHsotBoobs Gotta admit brother. Trolled HHBV1 for months was never a member of the original pit. But I've never understood the man crush on Harv. He's a bigger cunt than most of those he trolled. And not funny. I know this is blashephemy but I don't give a fuck.

I do find it funny that Harv hates the Doogs so much when he's the second biggest Coog there is only behind Jim Moore.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    koopdog said:

He's a legacy from the days when you could still voice your own opinion on Dawgman (RIP)

koopdog said:

He's a legacy from the days when you could still voice your own opinion on Dawgman (RIP)
    I get that. Thing about legacies. Honored not acted upon. I was once an Officer in 7th Cav. Hal Moore (Mel Gibson played him in the movie) used to show up at Stable Call We drank beers with him and smoked cigars but I didn't put him in charge of my Bradley's.

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
    edited October 2013
    koopdog said:

REAL Harv is many things, including a lot of what you say here. The thing about him is he is almost always interesting.

When Harv's around he keeps you on your toes. Harv forces you to evaluate what you're saying and how you're saying it. I know I'm a better poaster thanks to Harv's trolling.

I don't even really find him annoying, though his minions fighting to lick his two hole when he's around gets old.
  • I actually like Harv and think banning him was a mistake. If Derek wasn't so prideful he'd probably let Harv back in.

I can see where Harv can rub you the wrong way. Many moons ago I didn't really care for him but then I finally realized he's just here to troll much like sven. He's a bit more aggressive than sven is though.

Although being a Coog his views on what REAL Husky football should be are right on the mark. I remember last year him saying he'd be scared if UW hired Anderson from Utah State.

It's sad that someone who hates the Huskies as much as he does recognizes what UW needs to do to be successful than 81% of our fan base.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499

koopdog said:

I do find it funny that Harv hates the Doogs so much when he's the second biggest Coog there is only behind Jim Moore.
    CoogLJ?
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326

koopdog said:

CoogLJ?
    IMO he's the worst, some of his statements on dawgboard were the most fucktarded things I've ever read. "the sweet 16 is like 7-6" is one of them
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
    dhdawg said:

koopdog said:

CoogLJ?
    IMO he's the worst, some of his statements on dawgboard were the most fucktarded things I've ever read. "the sweet 16 is like 7-6" is one of them
    Once upon a time LJ was a reasonable poaster. Then WSU hired Leach and he lost his damn mind. I never did the dawgbored thing but "Marquess Wilson will win the Heisman" has to go down as one of the great cyber coog-its of all time.

Change is coming, can you feel it!?!
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    My favorite CoogLJ moment is when he tried to convince people WSU bball that year was just as good as UW because WSU almost beat them 3 times (as in never actually won a game).
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326

My favorite CoogLJ moment is when he tried to convince people WSU bball that year was just as good as UW because WSU almost beat them 3 times (as in never actually won a game).

that was the 2nd dumbest post of his, 3rd worst is when he said WSU football was "on the rise" after last season
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    dhdawg said:

koopdog said:

CoogLJ?
    The same dawgboard that repeatedly mocked a poster (I believe his sn was allrussellallwilson) for claiming that Wilson would be really good? Yeah I don't think the people from that board should be popping off about anyones stupidity. IMHO.
  • koopdog said:

CoogLJ?
    I completely forgot about that shit head.

My favorite rant of his was cockeaters go too far and his friends in Portland AGREE!