Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I really hate our fans

2»

Comments

• AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    I think the t-shirt is fucktarded, but I think that extrapolating a stupid t-shirt idea to the fanbase in general and bitching about it on a UW website are, how you say, "pressing."
  • In two years those 12-0 shirts they had printed out will be back in style at least.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,333
    AZDuck said:

I think the t-shirt is fucktarded, but I think that extrapolating a stupid t-shirt idea to the fanbase in general and bitching about it on a UW website are, how you say, "pressing."

I see you point, however the T-shirts themselves are pressing. I'm also too lazy to make a new email account. So I really don't want my account there deleted, because posting that would ban me. It was easier for me to just let it out here.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Fair enough, but still,

AZDuck said:

I see you point, however the T-shirts themselves are pressing. I'm also too lazy to make a new email account. So I really don't want my account there deleted, because posting that would ban me. It was easier for me to just let it out here.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

AZDuck said:

Fair enough, but still,

AZDuck said:

I know it looks like a double standard bashing other Duck fans. However, shit like this isn't acceptable. You don't see Ohio State, Michigan, Alabama, LSU, etc. making shirts like these. Oregon is "new money" when it comes to the elites. I liken us to Mark Cuban, while the other schools are Jerry Buss', but we need to make this the expectation going forward. Beating Washington and Oregon St. shouldn't be the drive. The drive should be to beat EVERYBODY and UW and OSU happens to be in the group. The more that Duck fans put emphases into these specific games, the more Boovs and Doogs feel important. If you really want to get these fan bases riled up, you ignore them, like UW did to Oregon before 1994. Imaging you hating somebody and that person doesn't give two shits about it. It's the biggest put down you can do to a fan base. These shirts are the epitome of continuing to be "little brother"
    This guy gets it