Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Deep Thoughts With Kim Grinolds

http://northwestfootballfucktards.wordpress.com/2013/10/14/deep-thoughts-with-kim-grinolds/
More Kasen and ASJ………again. Keith seems to be focusing on Kevin Smith quite a bit and ignoring the middle of the field. Seeing ASJ’s body language running down the middle of the field and not getting a look………He’s a little frustrated

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    You misspelled "Derp" in the subject line
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

There were nowhere near the amount of Oregon fans in the stands as there has been the previous years.

Kim: please to be explaining why on the radio it sounded like the Oregon fans were louder than the husky fans, even before the plunger started to be inserted. TIA

The FS1 mics are clearly biased in favor of Oregon fans.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited October 2013

There were nowhere near the amount of Oregon fans in the stands as there has been the previous years.

Kim: please to be explaining why on the radio it sounded like the Oregon fans were louder than the husky fans, even before the plunger started to be inserted. TIA

I actually didn't hear the Oregon fans until they went up by two scores in the 4th and then they were louder after the third. Mostly due to UW fans crowding the aisle. Here's the deal and I think UW did this right. They didn't so much as limit visitor tickets as they did disperse them around the stadium. I noticed this for the BSU game as well. They aren't in any one spot in large numbers. The biggest section is a sliver of them on the south lake side at the very end. The rest are sprinkled around up high in the 300 level, in the first row or so of the lower bowel and sprinkled in the east end zone. They aren't really noticeable most of the game. They cane really get going as a group. That's a good move.
  • Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650

I actually didn't hear the Oregon fans until they went up by two scores in the 4th and then they were louder after the third. Mostly due to UW fans crowding the aisle. Here's the deal and I think UW did this right. They didn't so much as limit visitor tickets as they did disperse them around the stadium. I noticed this for the BSU game as well. They aren't in any one spot in large numbers. The biggest section is a sliver of them on the south lake side at the very end. The rest are sprinkled around up high in the 300 level, in the first row or so of the lower bowel and sprinkled in the east end zone. They aren't really noticeable most of the game. They cane really get going as a group. That's a good move.
    Or a gimmick equivalent to an admission our football team, with the nicest stadium in college football, is mediocre at best.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Or a gimmick equivalent to an admission our football team, with the nicest stadium in college football, is mediocre at best.
    Huh? If you have traveled to away games much in the last few years this is the way it is going. Give the away team horrible seats in multiple sections.
  • fauxdawgmanfauxdawgman Member Posts: 218
    edited October 2013
    I don't want to be the bad guy here, but intellectual property laws continue to be broken. If one of you owns or runs that website, expect a call from the Fox lawyers very shortly.
  • BiggusDickusBiggusDickus Member Posts: 553
    Fair use is a thing.
  • trackertracker Member Posts: 866

You lost me at "Deep Thoughts with Kim. . ."

I hate oxymorons.
    (Or oxymora for you pie lovers)