Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

7 Visitors this week...

Anyone know who they are? Ford and Haener is all I could remember.

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Cook, Haener, Otton, Ngata, Tryon, and Ford. S/O @dhdawg (thanks for not being an asshole like DDY and answering my question)
    I have no ideas who the 7th is
  • Options
    tvoietvoie Member Posts: 996
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Cook, Haener, Otton, Ngata, Tryon, and Ford. S/O @dhdawg (thanks for not being an asshole like DDY and answering my question)

Thx man. Roof was saying there was 7
  • Options
    edited January 2017

Super secret mystery recruit. We can only discuss this kind of info in the chat. You will want to be there for this one trust me ;)
    Agree, I think they just made the 7th up, so they can get more views.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Super secret mystery recruit. We can only discuss this kind of info in the chat. You will want to be there for this one trust me ;)
    the tagline of dmc and 247 since 2003
  • Options
    Meek said:

the tagline of dmc and 247 since 2003
    Hey, I get it they need to make money too. We are also to blame because we keep clicking on that shit lol
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    You're all idiots. Roof put up a "super secret premium" article about 7 visitors and then literally posted all the visitors on the public part of the site.

http://washington.247sports.com/Season/2017-Football/Visits

The 7th visitor is Ali Gaye.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Hey guys if you are going to make accusations of us making up recruits then sign your name to those accusations. Post your social security number and bank account information.

We never had made anything up. Never have never will. Recruiting is crazy and changes all the time. If you can't handle that it might be time to consider a different hobby.

We won't be having this kind of stuff going on in the boards or the chat. Knock it off.
  • Options
    If we wrap up recruiting with Ford and Gaye. That is a nice finish to the TBS year.