Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

ESPN Article - The rise of UW and USC is good for the PAC-12

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,978
    edited February 2017
    So I hear from the grapevine that these two (el o el) incredibly prestigious and national progrums have not played each other as top 10 teams since 1972. EL O FUCKING EL

Yeah, sounds like a clash of the fucking titans. Should be speshul.

Let the rationalization, err, "narrative", begin ....
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,993 Founders Club

So I hear from the grapevine that these two (el o el) incredibly prestigious and national progrums have not played each other as top 10 teams since 1972. EL O FUCKING EL

When the two schools last played each other ranked in the top 10 on the date of the game (or ended the season ranked that high) is another research project. The evidence I provided you was based on pre-season rankings- i.e., 1972 was the last time they began the season ranked that high and then proceeded to meet on the field. Again, keep working on the reading comprehension skills.

When the two schools last played each other ranked in the top 10 on the date of the game (or ended the season ranked that high) is another research project. The evidence I provided you was based on pre-season rankings- i.e., 1972 was the last time they began the season ranked that high and then proceeded to meet on the field. Again, keep working on the reading comprehension skills.
    Thanks for the set-up dick head. Who the fuck cares about that?

How about poasting more interesting "facts".
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419

this sperg raging lol

hey look tierbs upvoted him too

get hondo sled and doogie and maybe we can put on a festival
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Gladstone said:

this sperg raging lol

I like facts.

I'm sorry for you.
    edited February 2017
    Gladstone said:

this sperg raging lol

You again? Shouldn't you have your Dad's cock in your mouth at this point in the evening?
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,536 Swaye's Wigwam
    Gladstone said:

this sperg raging lol

Creepy is the funniest poaster here and a pretty standard doog test.

You didn't pass.

PM to @Creepycoug you wish you could go to UWLaw you fucking loser CUOUOUOUOUOUOUGGGGUOUOGG
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    haie said:

Gladstone said:

this sperg raging lol

You didn't pass.

PM to @Creepycoug you wish you could go to UWLaw you fucking loser CUOUOUOUOUOUOUGGGGUOUOGG
    Woooooosh
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,536 Swaye's Wigwam
    MisterEm said:

haie said:

Gladstone said:

this sperg raging lol

You didn't pass.

Woooooosh
    Disagree.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    haie said:

Gladstone said:

this sperg raging lol

You didn't pass.

Uh, you're pretty much the gold standard of doog poasters, right after TurdBuffet. HTH.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419

Gladstone said:

this sperg raging lol

You again? Shouldn't you have your Dad's cock in your mouth at this point in the evening?
    Which dad?
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter

haie said:

Gladstone said:

this sperg raging lol

You didn't pass.

Uh, you're pretty much the gold standard of doog poasters, right after TurdBuffet. HTH.
    It's an honor to be the object of your scorn @OregonBlitzingFaggotWithFullBlownAids.

haie said:

Gladstone said:

this sperg raging lol

You didn't pass.

It's an honor to be the object of your scorn @OregonBlitzingFaggotWithFullBlownAids.
    How may hours of your life have I stolen? You've been rooting through poasts from 2 years ago for downvote material. Time you could have spent two holing your dumpster muffin wife or teaching your dooglets how to poast like Septuple Warrior Haie. Trololololol!11!111

LEAVE.
    MisterEm said:

haie said:

Gladstone said:

this sperg raging lol

You didn't pass.

Woooooosh
    Unless you're whooshing with this whoosh, then I
    MisterEm said:

haie said:

Gladstone said:

this sperg raging lol

You didn't pass.

Woooooosh
    There may be some multiple whooshing going on here. Let me see if I can help:

Assuming your whoosh is a real whoosh, then what we have is a whoosh of Haie's whoosh. And as we know from our math academis, (+ whoosh) x (+ whoosh) = quadratic whoosh, which is really the worst kind of whoosh. kind of embarrassing.

If, in fact, you're whoosh is not a real whoosh, then we simply have a cancelling out of the whoosh, leaving us with 0 whoosh. So,

[(whoosh - whoosh) = no whoosh.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    This thread is gayer than my two dads.

You would know.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter
    Pressing, defn. (Pre'-sing), vb.

How may hours of your life have I stolen? You've been rooting through poasts from 2 years ago for downvote material. Time you could have spent two holing your dumpster muffin wife or teaching your dooglets how to poast like Septuple Warrior Haie. Trololololol!11!111

LEAVE.

It's always special when a shit-trolling faggot baby-cries about another's trolling.

edited February 2017

You would know.

haie said:

Gladstone said:

this sperg raging lol

You didn't pass.

LEAVE.
    Free Pub!!

Pressing, defn. (Pre'-sing), vb.

LEAVE.

It's always special when a shit-trolling faggot baby-cries about another's trolling.

You've been trolling yourself and I just watch and basically do nothing. It's not hard work. HTH.