Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dumbest TBS myth on Dawgman

The facial reaction when recruits talk about a school. Doogs over there over the years have tried to gauge recruits' enthusiasm for UW by watching their response when talking about certain schools. Based off of their analysis, Myles Jack, Fozzy, and now IPM is all UW because their "face lit up" when they talked about UW. God I hate the idiots on that site.

Comments

• Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,960
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Why do you hate money?
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    These kids when they make their recruiting get blown for an entire weekend with coaches and staff telling them how awesome they are and how well they would fit into the program. Knee jerk reactions from visits are retarded, because unless the school didn't try pretty much every visit is amazing
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

The facial reaction when recruits talk about a school. Doogs over there over the years have tried to gauge recruits' enthusiasm for UW by watching their response when talking about certain schools. Based off of their analysis, Myles Jack, Fozzy, and now IPM is all UW because their "face lit up" when they talked about UW. God I hate the idiots on that site.

Yet you pay for it? Self abuse if true.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

At least the Doogs over here are smart enough not to pay attention to the daily whims of underage boys
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2017

These kids when they make their recruiting get blown for an entire weekend with coaches and staff telling them how awesome they are and how well they would fit into the program. Knee jerk reactions from visits are retarded, because unless the school didn't try pretty much every visit is amazing

I remember kids complained about UW's visits under Sark. They said the players only played video games. I think for a few years they had a limit on the food budget which has now been lifted.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

I remember kids complained about UW's visits under Sark. They said the players only played video games. I think for a few years they had a limit on the food budget which has now been lifted.
    When you got laid on the visit before and after Washington you'd complain too.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    apparently mentioning petersen by name and not helton means a recruit is UW
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

but what about all those St. Tosh Massacre guys eating at the Ram?
  • Options
    SonnyShackelfordSonnyShackelford Member Posts: 917
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Meek said:

but what about all those St. Tosh Massacre guys eating at the Ram?
    Burger as big as your head, etc etc
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Dummies.

I knew Fozzy was all Stanford just from reports from his reaction during the beatdown UW gave Stanford.

He had a "confused" look.

That suggested he was all Stanford but realized that the environment, team performance and the love from the fans shouting his name was something to seriously consider.

What UW could not overcome was the Stanford resurgence to have a good season. UW never lost what they never had.

If Stanford totally imploded there was a chance.

Moving on...
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    IPM is a silent UW commit. HAHA.
  • Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    DeepSeaZ said:

You turds. The dumbest myth on doogman is they actually know what they are talking about.

100%
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    hardhat said:

"Marlon Tuiplotu solid to Washington"

What a fucking clown show
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

TBH, I actually think that was a fair gripe against Sark. He was just unorganized. On more than one occasion he fucked up kids' itineraries.

But with the video game thing. I think it was more people annoyed with Sark. As the HC, you pick a host for each visitor who you think will bond well with the specific recruit and show them a good time. And keep in mind this was before they had the cardboard "Pete" in the shellhouse. So once Sark found out they weren't allowed to use smoke in the tunnel, he was at a loss. And far too often you would hear kids say "we went for a steak and kinda hung out playing video games." Maybe Sark didn't want any 17 year old competition but if Louisville can hire hookers, he can at least pretend like UW has good parties
  • Options
    KevininTacomaKevininTacoma Member Posts: 122
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    What food are you going to miss most from Mom?
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,484
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    DeepSeaZ said:

You turds. The dumbest myth on doogman is they actually know what they are talking about.

Fuck you and your 59 hours.