Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Gaye to visit Ole Miss end of Jan.

2»

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Ali Gaye escaped African warlords to come play football in America new on OTL
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

What kind of time do you think a kid who moved from The Gambia to Seattle called Ali Gaye is going to have at Ole Miss?

He is going to get blow by bunch fat southern bitches. Come on DDY, you know black guys love fat white bitches that blow hard. That is just fact of life
    He's African, though. 5 years in, I don't know what adjustments have been made.

You could be right.

But honestly, if that were his thing, why leave Edmonds?
    Look at his twatter, he likes the white bunnies. True about Edmonds, they got a fair share of their own fat white girls. I am not sure they blow as hard as the southern ones.
    He should try Lynwood.
    Back in the days of the Woodway campus, you'd be hard pressed to not find nice looking, mouthy bitches like our fren in the vid. If you wanted a fat bitch who'd just shut it and blow, yes, Lynnhood.
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2017

What kind of time do you think a kid who moved from The Gambia to Seattle called Ali Gaye is going to have at Ole Miss?

He is going to get blow by bunch fat southern bitches. Come on DDY, you know black guys love fat white bitches that blow hard. That is just fact of life

You could be right.

Look at his twatter, he likes the white bunnies. True about Edmonds, they got a fair share of their own fat white girls. I am not sure they blow as hard as the southern ones.
    He should try Lynwood.
    Back in the days of the Woodway campus, you'd be hard pressed to not find nice looking, mouthy bitches like our fren in the vid. If you wanted a fat bitch who'd just shut it and blow, yes, Lynnhood.
    FYI...Blow jobs are the minor leagues. Edmonds and Lynnwood has its fair share of teen mothers.

Fact: An EW cowgirl would beat the shit out of that prude ass sorority girl and then poor her Vodka water on her head.

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

You could be right.

He should try Lynwood.
    Hazen, Kent and Puyallup would also been accepted as correct answers.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,911
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    AIRWOLF said:

DawgFader said:

This is man from Gambia. Let's not confuse him with your run of the mill pimple faced ginger from Edmonds, WA.

Ole Miss is Dawgshit.

Jesus H. Christ. How many times do I have to tell you fuckers that it is the Gambia?
    He should be walking on to the Ohio State as a sign of reverence to his homeland
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,484
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Ali Gaye escaped African warlords to come play football in America new on OTL

Can't wait for the Rinaldi piece on him. Won't be a dry eye in the house.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    #BringOurGambiansBack
  • Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    If they give him a big enough coffee cup to buy a sweet utilikilt and a hyena, he's headed to Oxford.

Just what I am hearing, don't twist.