Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

2 qb's we whiffed on, are 1-2 in pac12, top10 in country...

Imagine that. And we don't even have a starter with any reps for next year, a year we SHOULD be a top 5 team. Could be ugly next year.

I'm not giving up on this year, but that Stanford loss fucked us. 10-2 would be a helluva springboard to next years rose bowl run, but fuckheaded Sark BETTER START grooming Miles with a package or two. He's the difference between a rose bowl and 7-6 next year.

Comments

• CanardCanard Member Posts: 504
    edited October 2013
    a year we SHOULD be a top 5 team.
    FFS, the Offseason National Championship race starts earlier and earlier every regular season.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Canard said:

FFS, the Offseason National Championship race starts earlier and earlier every regular season.

LEAVE!
  • CanardCanard Member Posts: 504

Canard said:

LEAVE!

I bet you wish you could do yur fag, er, flag of my poasts twice if you could.
  • Wait I remember a certain fucktard saying UW would make the Rose Bowl this fucking year!

Remember we were all "ignant" for saying Sark at best will win only 8.

Go fuck yourself PLSS you are part of the problem.

Even AuburnDawg is impressed with your back peddle(oh the irony).

Next year we'll be average and will forever be average until we get a head coach in here.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    List isn't complete w/o including Brett Hundley into this list.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Canard said:

yryk, but you're still a cunt.

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
    Canard said:

Canard said:

LEAVE!
    I bet you wish you could do yur fag, er, flag of my poasts twice if you could.
    $75,000