Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Further proof that UW doesn't care about its fans

2»

Comments

• LevelParLevelPar Member Posts: 447
    Damone = "regulars on this message bored".....

Do you want more traffic on this site or do you want a forum for just the old half brains?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    LevelPar said:

Sven, you of all people know that TV determines game times.

Absolutely. UW cares about TV revenue and ticket sales (in that order).

Nothing else matters.
    As does every other college program. So I don't see where you are going with on that. Without TV revenue and ticket sales, you have no program.
    What part of "nothing else matters" did you not understand?

Programs like Oregon and Stanford actually care about winning too. Washington doesn't.
    The difference is if Oregon and especially Stanford doesn't win, their fans stop going to games. At UW the fans go regardless. So if you know you will sell out, even without a top program, what incentive is there? Look at the Mariners. How that team isn't 30th in attendance is beyond me.
    We've been calling the decline of this program Marinerization for over a decade. UW cares about its fans as much as the Mariners do.
    I hate to say just don't show up and the problem is solved. By having a max exodus you basically call on the killing of the program. However, if there was just a 20-25% drop in attendance that would be enough to spark some movement without killing the program entirely.
    The regulars on this message bored who also attend the games are the worst Huskie fans I know.
    Attend Games = Worst Fans Boob's know.

Logic of a high school drop out.
    Attending games when you know Coach Sark isn't good enough for the job = enabling Coach Sark to stay in the job.

I have no problem with stupid Doogs attending the games. At least they are intellectually consistent.

People who buy the tickets are the ones voting for this lather, rinse, repeat bullshit with their dollars.
  • LevelParLevelPar Member Posts: 447
    It's all about the Tailgate....stop by and check out our talent! Just ask CheerWest!
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    LevelPar said:

It's all about the Tailgate....stop by and check out our talent! Just ask CheerWest!

Win or lose, Doogs drink more booze!
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,174
    DVR set. I can't give up every Saturday night and Sunday morning for this shit.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,379 Founders Club
    LevelPar said:

Sven, you of all people know that TV determines game times.

Absolutely. UW cares about TV revenue and ticket sales (in that order).

Nothing else matters.
    As does every other college program. So I don't see where you are going with on that. Without TV revenue and ticket sales, you have no program.
    What part of "nothing else matters" did you not understand?

Programs like Oregon and Stanford actually care about winning too. Washington doesn't.
    The difference is if Oregon and especially Stanford doesn't win, their fans stop going to games. At UW the fans go regardless. So if you know you will sell out, even without a top program, what incentive is there? Look at the Mariners. How that team isn't 30th in attendance is beyond me.
    We've been calling the decline of this program Marinerization for over a decade. UW cares about its fans as much as the Mariners do.
    I hate to say just don't show up and the problem is solved. By having a max exodus you basically call on the killing of the program. However, if there was just a 20-25% drop in attendance that would be enough to spark some movement without killing the program entirely.
    The regulars on this message bored who also attend the games are the worst Huskie fans I know.
    Attend Games = Worst Fans Boob's know.

Logic of a high school drop out.
    You're not very good at this.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,379 Founders Club
    LevelPar said:

Damone = "regulars on this message bored".....

Do you want more traffic on this site or do you want a forum for just the old half brains?

Both. Abundance.