Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Open invitation to any Dawgman posters, moderators, or administrators

You are welcome to post your opinions here, even if we aren't welcome to post our opinions there.

Come on over.

Comments

• CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,478 Swaye's Wigwam
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,378 Founders Club
    We might heckle you, but who gives a shit. It isn't like we will ever know you or actually care about you one iota irl. Get over yourself, nut up, and say what you have to say - with zero fear or being deleted or forced into a certain way of thinking.

Pretty refreshing if you ask me, and you only have to put up with a few DIAF's for all this freedom!
  • loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686

We give Auburndoog a hard time but he actually adds to the discussion even thought most of us can't stand his opinion, no one wants him banned.

If any of the doogman staff wanted to come over and state there opinions I would actually love to hear it, especially since they won't be able to manipulate or delete posts and have to actually back up what they are saying.

Couldn't agree more. I'd love to see Dave himself come over here or anyone of Fetters, Kim, or SE. I'd love to see them provide their perspective and get a different one in return that isn't deleted or results in a week long, 30 day, or permaban.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    So the dawgman staff is welcome, but Harvey is banned? Smh.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

So the dawgman staff is welcome, but Harvey is banned because Damone cried like a bitch? Smh.

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

So the dawgman staff is welcome, but Harvey is banned because Damone cried like a bitch? Smh.

Huh?
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295

I (and I am assuming many others) don't hate AuburnDawg, I (we) just hate his opinions and moving of the goalposts. He needs to learn the difference.

I would gladly buy any poster here a good beer with one exception:

Race still owes me $20.
    But do o you know where to get the coldest best beer in town?
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,070

You are welcome to post your opinions here, even if we aren't welcome to post our opinions there.

Come on over.

someone smarter than I am here (so maybe 4 of you at best) needs to find a way to lure Oregondawg and krisvashon over here. a very tough task, because like all mamals who are down the line on the food chain, those two dumbfucks instinctually stay very close to the herd.

Oregondawg, though, might do it because, unlike kris, he doesn't know he's a retard. he actually thinks he's bright and plugged in and knows what's going on.

those two butt fucks would provide a fair amount of entertainment.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,378 Founders Club
    Our welcome wagon awaits.
    Swaye said:

Our welcome wagon awaits.

• TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

Come on over.

someone smarter than I am here (so maybe 4 of you at best) needs to find a way to lure Oregondawg and krisvashon over here. a very tough task, because like all mamals who are down the line on the food chain, those two dumbfucks instinctually stay very close to the herd.

Oregondawg, though, might do it because, unlike kris, he doesn't know he's a retard. he actually thinks he's bright and plugged in and knows what's going on.

I cum in mamals

• AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    our welcome wagon awaits:

FTFY.
  • Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301
    TommySQC said:

Come on over.

I cum in mamals

youtu.be/xat1GVnl8-k