Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

TSIO Episode #27: Season Review, Peach Bowl Review, TBS Primer

Comments

• Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

No mention of Sark's play calling in the natty game? Otherwise, good shit.

I think Jake needs to go into the desert with some peyote. It's his only hope for solving that brainlock.

Sark is dumb and water is wet, but in the end Clemson loses that game without Deshaun and a team that's not scared of Bama. I think we were just trying to focus on things that are important for UW.

Anyone who listens to our pod knows Sark is a DF.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Intro too long.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

Corollary point: You are a fag for having cats.

"FUCK YOU!" - Mr. Dude
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Swaye said:

"FUCK YOU!" - Mr. Dude
    Why do you hate FUCK OFF so much?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Baseman said:

Tequilla said:

Baseman said:

Good chit guys. Tequilla you should podcast more (you're pretty fucking good) and poast less IMO

I'll vote up the backhanded complement
    No, seriously you guys have rhythm. Well done. It's a shame HH can't get media credentials because you guys would kill Dawgman and Ruth.

Enough of the compliments. Get the fuck back to work.
    Can I put this on my resume? I'm applying for a job at Burger King tomorrow. Also, can I get your number for a reference?
    You should try McDonalds. Much better benefits and they give you the tools to move up within the company.
    Listen to this guy.

He and Calvin are tight.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

So, now that the bar has been raised, what are you guys going to do to take the TSIO to the next level? Right now, it's a Tier 2 pod, but so very close to breaking through into Tier 3 level shit.

In all seriousness though, great, great fucking pod and perhaps your best work to date. I was really intrigued by the analysis about the number of 4 stars on our roster as compared with Clempson's- i.e., 39 for us in 2017 and 48 for them this year. Have you nerds done this exercise for any of the other schools in the PAC- i.e., # of 4 star recruits currently on Stanford, Oregon and USC's rosters?

Great discussion too on recruiting 3 stars with rare and exception body types vs 3 star JAGs with no higher ceiling. You guys called it spot on with Rapp and now we just need "other coaches to get off our nuts" and keep dudes like Ty Jones committed.

@HeretoBeatmyChest 's silence in this thread speaks volumes
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    Founders Club
    GOAT podcast

Great points all around. Especially enjoyed the star breakdown at Clemson vis a vie their recruiting. NSD pod should be appropriately epic. Please break down each signee. One love.

~~~namaste~~~
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,310
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Good poodcast. Also enjoyed the star comparison against Clemson. And the rant on focusing on being a national title contending program and doing everything possible to fulfill that mission.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,886
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Definitely YBE or one of them. Coke has stepped his game a lot.

I do disagree about Brownig. There's no way he's not a tier 2.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753

Somebody likes the sound of lung cookies being hacked up in the background. Blech!

Coker's Gross! Eeeeeewwww.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

Somebody likes the sound of lung cookies being hacked up in the background. Blech!

@Mods - PIN THIS!!!
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646

IT WASNT ME
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I haven't listened to this one but I like Coker's podcasting style. He told a great story about the fans in Utah talking about their daughters as UW marched 96 yards for a TD. For some reason it stuck with me and I thought it was funny and amusing. When I go to games I love shit like that and listening to dumb ass fans.

I've only listened to a few because talk radio and podcasts aren't my thing and I spend enough time on here that at a certain point I have to take a break from Husky Football, but it's a good show.

The music was a great idea so it wasn't just another podcast rehashing the same shit we all post and talk about.

As others have noticed and I've said before, Tequilla is pretty good on the cast. Maybe I'll listen to parts of it later.
  • Options

I haven't listened to this one but I like Coker's podcasting style. He told a great story about the fans in Utah talking about their daughters as UW marched 96 yards for a TD. For some reason it stuck with me and I thought it was funny and amusing. When I go to games I love shit like that and listening to dumb ass fans.

I've only listened to a few because talk radio and podcasts aren't my thing and I spend enough time on here that at a certain point I have to take a break from Husky Football, but it's a good show.

The music was a great idea so it wasn't just another podcast rehashing the same shit we all post and talk about.

As others have noticed and I've said before, Tequilla is pretty good on the cast. Maybe I'll listen to parts of it later.
    Bullshit! Tequila is like an NPR host unless he's drunk. His slurping and slurring are the only thing that make him interesting, entertaining, and occasionally combative when the other two pile on and gang-bang him across the airwaves, Skype connection or whatever. Without the Crown, he's the Stu Nahan of Husky football.
  • Options
    Are you trying to say that being Stu Nahan is an insult? I take that as a massive complement #Rocky
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

Are you trying to say that being Stu Nahan is an insult? I take that as a massive complement #Rocky

I'm saying belligerent, slurring drunk guys are more fun. Perhaps I'm projecting.
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    Tequilla said:

Swaye said:

"FUCK YOU!" - Mr. Dude
    You ever argue with a cat and win? Mr. Dude will say whatever Mr. Dude wants.
  • Options
    DeepSeaZ said:

Tequilla said:

Swaye said:

"FUCK YOU!" - Mr. Dude
    You ever argue with a cat and win? Mr. Dude will say whatever Mr. Dude wants.
    I HATE cats ... particularly the ones that claw your junk