Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

FFF and Lil Kim Post on eDuck, Hilarity Ensues

BiggusDickusBiggusDickus Member Posts: 553
edited October 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
If you have a 30-day free trial membership on Scout: http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=128&f=1358&t=12143870
If you don't have a free trial membership on Scout: http://www.sadlyno.com/archives/39136.html#comment-1356713
Best quote, from SalkeizDuck:
You're a lying little man, Kim...and I'm not talking about your height. As a human being and a male you are small of character, you are small of integrity and you are small of honesty. You guys come on here acting like all is wonderful after trashing EVERYTHING about Oregon for years, including blatantly lying about having reliable "sources". You, Kim, kept using the term "what I'm hearing" without regard for ANY semblance of journalistic integrity when you knew damn well whatever voices in your little man head you were hearing weren't even close to reliable. You did that because you are a small, small man who wanted to avoid the personal responsibility of taking a stand on what you supposedly KNEW.... Claim some nameless, faceless sources that you were "hearing" from, when everyone knows they were the classless, immature small man ramblings in your own vindictive, ill-informed and mostly empty head. All so when you were inevitably proven wrong you could claim innocence and fall back on, "well, that is just what I was hearing !"

The worst thing you guys did, IMHO however, was to openly challenge the quality of the mods here on educk. I can't say that I've ever seen, or at least know about you going after Steve but there have been several instances where you've attacked Marty's knowledge, sources and the way educk conducts their business. Now you come on here and try to sell the relationship like it's all respect and long-lasting admiration. How stupid do you think we are ?? After all, we're not stupid enough to be Husky fans.

Personally, I have admiration for the improvements the Husky team have been showing the past few years. I don't think Sark is the awful coach that many here seem to. I think UW is a great academic school. I even have several friends who are Husky fans and used to contribute on DawgCrap.com before you guys ruined it with your pitiful attempts at mind-control and truth-control. What will FOREVER make me a Husky hater, however, is the portion of the fan base that is similar to you, Kim and you, Chris. Unfounded arrogance, lying, muck-racking, ill-informed, back stabbing "little" men who aren't, in all likelihood, capable of recognizing their own shortcomings.
Another great excerpt, from Duckduck:
There was a time when Husky fans were educated and knew their football. I don't believe that the garbage that Kim espouses on his little website helps to increase Husky fan knowledge, if anything, it pollutes it.

The iron clad grip he also puts on Dawgman has basically allowed only opinions he agrees with, everyone else, Duck or Husky fan alike has been shutout. Limiting the discourse on his website has denigrated Dawgman to a worthless fan site now, rather than the once proud, open and insightful destination for anyone who wanted to discuss UW Athletics.
Govduck knocks it out of the park:
The funny thing about Kim, Fetters, and Ruth is what Husky fans actually think of them. They are fooling themselves if they think we are the only ones who see what frauds they really are. I really don’t think these 3 turds realize what they post sometimes and unfortunately write based on emotion and not fact. What blows me away is how one fanbase has to be stuck with two sites that are made up of this contingent of clowns. It’s truly an embarrassment.
EDIT: Link updated

Comments

• MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    The Ntodd link (non-subscriber) no worky for me.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
    Salky > Multiple Dicks

FTPM
  • trackertracker Member Posts: 866

If you have a 30-day free trial membership on Scout: http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=128&f=1358&t=12143870
    If you don't have a free trial membership on Scout: http://www.sadlyno.com/archives/39136.html#comment-1356713
    Best quote, from SalkeizDuck:

You're a lying little man, Kim...and I'm not talking about your height. As a human being and a male you are small of character, you are small of integrity and you are small of honesty. You guys come on here acting like all is wonderful after trashing EVERYTHING about Oregon for years, including blatantly lying about having reliable "sources". You, Kim, kept using the term "what I'm hearing" without regard for ANY semblance of journalistic integrity when you knew damn well whatever voices in your little man head you were hearing weren't even close to reliable. You did that because you are a small, small man who wanted to avoid the personal responsibility of taking a stand on what you supposedly KNEW.... Claim some nameless, faceless sources that you were "hearing" from, when everyone knows they were the classless, immature small man ramblings in your own vindictive, ill-informed and mostly empty head. All so when you were inevitably proven wrong you could claim innocence and fall back on, "well, that is just what I was hearing !"

The worst thing you guys did, IMHO however, was to openly challenge the quality of the mods here on educk. I can't say that I've ever seen, or at least know about you going after Steve but there have been several instances where you've attacked Marty's knowledge, sources and the way educk conducts their business. Now you come on here and try to sell the relationship like it's all respect and long-lasting admiration. How stupid do you think we are ?? After all, we're not stupid enough to be Husky fans.

Personally, I have admiration for the improvements the Husky team have been showing the past few years. I don't think Sark is the awful coach that many here seem to. I think UW is a great academic school. I even have several friends who are Husky fans and used to contribute on DawgCrap.com before you guys ruined it with your pitiful attempts at mind-control and truth-control. What will FOREVER make me a Husky hater, however, is the portion of the fan base that is similar to you, Kim and you, Chris. Unfounded arrogance, lying, muck-racking, ill-informed, back stabbing "little" men who aren't, in all likelihood, capable of recognizing their own shortcomings.
    Another great excerpt, from Duckduck:
    There was a time when Husky fans were educated and knew their football. I don't believe that the garbage that Kim espouses on his little website helps to increase Husky fan knowledge, if anything, it pollutes it.

The iron clad grip he also puts on Dawgman has basically allowed only opinions he agrees with, everyone else, Duck or Husky fan alike has been shutout. Limiting the discourse on his website has denigrated Dawgman to a worthless fan site now, rather than the once proud, open and insightful destination for anyone who wanted to discuss UW Athletics.
    Govduck knocks it out of the park:
    The funny thing about Kim, Fetters, and Ruth is what Husky fans actually think of them. They are fooling themselves if they think we are the only ones who see what frauds they really are. I really don’t think these 3 turds realize what they post sometimes and unfortunately write based on emotion and not fact. What blows me away is how one fanbase has to be stuck with two sites that are made up of this contingent of clowns. It’s truly an embarrassment.
    EDIT: Link updated

Solid poast but I have to disagree on one point.
    FFF is not a little man.

• GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    They nailed it.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    out to see Fetters without his beard. 10 chins and a very goofy looking fat bastard. Talking to a high school football team? If I was a player I'd ask him an x's and 0's question and watch him stumble and bumble like Eklund always does. 'um um, er er, well, er, um '..." next question"? ignorant motherfuckers
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499

out to see Fetters without his beard. 10 chins and a very goofy looking fat bastard. Talking to a high school football team? If I was a player I'd ask him an x's and 0's question and watch him stumble and bumble like Eklund always does. 'um um, er er, well, er, um '..." next question"? ignorant motherfuckers

Growing out a disgusting beard is one of the ways obese people try to cover up their fatness. Like wearing really black and always wearing basketball shorts or sweat pants.