Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hellos

Hellos again.

After many months of the off, the television in my village has the lights again and is tuned to the quality American stories, tits, and ass that makes the come after the masturbation so very much better than when I looks at my wife.

I cry the tears of shame this week when I am told by speaking head on the television that the Oregon did not win the many games this season. I hide my face in the bowl of dirt as I watch replay of Huskies pushing plungers and other not so easy to push objects into the Duck anuses at the Autzen Stadium. I not understand this because I only see Ducks play crisp at this spot before.

I read these messages to try to catch up on the Duck action, but I am confused by so many names I never hear before. Who is the Willie Tugger? Is the Billy Bob Thorton still in office at the Autzen Stadium? It sounds like not so very much good goings on at the place. Please do helps me do the catch up on the Duck football?

I thank you before hand for your kindness to my offerings.

Comments