Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Wilcox to Cal

2»

Comments

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Jesus you fuckers can be a petty bunch. Wilcox was a good coordinator when he was here. He wasn't Kawaski good, but he was good. And he gave us the greatest sideline gif of all time. That alone deserves reverence.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

If Wilcox had any cajones, he'd open the checkbook for Baldwin as OC but he'll probably hire some Oregon fag.

He will get Sirmon to run the defense of course. I'm not sure who else from Oregon he would get. There really aren't many coaching that could even justify that caliber of job.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,913
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Mosster47 said:

If Wilcox had any cajones, he'd open the checkbook for Baldwin as OC but he'll probably hire some Oregon fag.

He will get Sirmon to run the defense of course. I'm not sure who else from Oregon he would get. There really aren't many coaching that could even justify that caliber of job.
    The same Sirmon as the one who just accepted the DC job at Louisville?

Or the professor at UW?
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer
    Mosster47 said:

A Justin Wilcox story. I'm in high school and at football camp at UO. Wilcox had just been brought on as a grad assistant. He was in charge of our dorm (Spiller).

It's after lights out and this ghetto ass team from Sacramento in the same hall as us. We went to camp at Sac State the year before and some kid got stabbed in our hallway there, so we didn't fuck around with Sacramento kids.

Anyways my room is right near the fire exit and Wilcox blasts through the door and screams "If you don't get in your fucking rooms I will take you out on the front lawn and fuck you to death!"

There were a sea of faggot laced replies, but it's still the first and only time I've ever heard a coach threaten death by fucking.

ISAFNRC
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,933
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

You're fucking crazy if you think Doug Baldwin will leave the Seahawks.
    I know you're being sarcastic but I'm pretty sure he's talking about getting Alec Baldwin to leave SNL.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Mosster47 said:

The same Sirmon as the one who just accepted the DC job at Louisville?

Or the professor at UW?
    The one at Louisville. When your bff gets a head job you go with him.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    This creepy looking fucker will be in jail for rape or some other sex crime within 5 years. Book it.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

This creepy looking fucker will be in jail for rape or some other sex crime within 5 years. Book it.

Look, I've been patient with a few of these lately. It's running thin now, and I'm at the 7-11 on Aurora - translation, I'm looking to give a beat down.

Just be careful.