Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Creep's Butthurtness

2»

Comments

• Options
    ThumpThump Member Posts: 793
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Abundance

Thump said:

Creepy is a WSU fan who became a Miami fan after Ericksen left WSU for a better job.

He tells countless lies, and when you call him out on them, he waddles away and leaves a trail of sand that shakes out of his vagina.

LOL. You got me.

Do remind me, though, when you last called me out on something. Your name isn't familiar - that is, you're not memorable.
    Who said it was me that called you out? I've seen others do it over the years, all the way back to the Dawgman days when you didn't try so hard to deny your WSU connections.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited January 2017
    Write in
    Thump said:

Thump said:

Creepy is a WSU fan who became a Miami fan after Ericksen left WSU for a better job.

He tells countless lies, and when you call him out on them, he waddles away and leaves a trail of sand that shakes out of his vagina.

LOL. You got me.

Do remind me, though, when you last called me out on something. Your name isn't familiar - that is, you're not memorable.
    Who said it was me that called you out? I've seen others do it over the years, all the way back to the Dawgman days when you didn't try so hard to deny your WSU connections.
    whose denying WSU connections? where have you seen me do that? seen others call me out on what?

do you have any idea what you're talking about?

And do you know how stupid you are?

There are posters who have me pretty well dialed in. Maybe check with them so you don't come off as ghey as you do.
  • Options
    Abundance

Thump said:

Thump said:

LOL. You got me.

whose denying WSU connections? where have you seen me do that?
    The days when your meds didn't work.
  • Options
    Write in
    Thump said:

Thump said:

Thump said:

LOL. You got me.

the funny thing is, the joke is really on you. I thought by now the only people who didn't know were the real resident retards.

oh well. carry on.
  • Options
    Abundance

Thump said:

Thump said:

Thump said:

LOL. You got me.

the funny thing is, the joke is really on you. I thought by now the only people who didn't know were the real resident retards.

oh well. carry on.
    I have no idea what you are trying to say.

Why don't you try again when you start you new meds.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Creep is just a duck troll disguised as a coog fan pretending to be a husky fan, trying to make us all look bad.

But for real, some of you are really fucking dumb.
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Write in
    Thump said:

Thump said:

Thump said:

Thump said:

LOL. You got me.

oh well. carry on.
    I have no idea what you are trying to say.

Why don't you try again when you start you new meds.
    I'm not surprised; you're kind of stupid.

And the 'new meds' thing kind of missed the first time. It usually doesn't help to go back to the well. Pressing.

Look - I'm just a kewg simpleton trying to fit in. Give me a break.