Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Do the 1991 Huskies give up 35 points to the 2016 Clemson Tigers?

13»

Comments

• Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Hell no
    dnc said:

Fuck - 1991 teams didn't know what a dual-threat QB was. Watsun torches the '91 D. Uses their pursuit against them, while Mike Williams makes Dana and Walter look like the mediocre cover guys that they were and little Whity Renfro keeps the chains moving on the few 3rd downs they have to convert.

That's not even close.

2001 Canes torches them all.

Quit playing this game. It's only going to result in another depressive episode.

He's a fucking dipshit that a Friday is quickly closing on,YK.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,245
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Hell no
    TommySQC said:

jecornel said:

Bread said:

Shit man I don't think our 2016 defense gives up that many points.

Kevin king ain't a pussy like those bama corners he woulda fought for those 50/50 balls.

But but this is the best of Saban's Bamer teams. Cunt says so.

People were talking that THIS Bamer team is one of the best of all time.
    Hey creepycrack head.

Oregon state ran the wishbone. I think they scored six points?
    Washington fumbled deep in their own territory on their opening drive, and the Beavs scored to take a 6-0 lead. But UW won 58-6
    Oddly enough I was at the game. Hobert threw a pass that went backward and UW didn't realize that it was backwards and live. The Beavs alertly jumped on it. They did shit and kicked a FG.

Not sure how they got the other 3 but guessing it was late. That team will never get the full credit because 25+ years later all anybody has it scores and stats but they coulda had 100 against a lot of teams but Don James would really put the brakes on after halftime.

Spot on. Not many starters on that team played an entire game. James brought in the backups as soon as the game was no longer really in question. The starting defense locked down nearly every team they played and the starting offense could score quickly or slow it down, grind it out, and play keep away as the situation warranted. Amazing football team, better than both v.2016 Bama and Clemson. No way do they surrender 35 to either of those teams.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Is it Friday yet?

TommySQC said:

jecornel said:

Bread said:

Kevin king ain't a pussy like those bama corners he woulda fought for those 50/50 balls.

Hey creepycrack head.

Washington fumbled deep in their own territory on their opening drive, and the Beavs scored to take a 6-0 lead. But UW won 58-6
    Oddly enough I was at the game. Hobert threw a pass that went backward and UW didn't realize that it was backwards and live. The Beavs alertly jumped on it. They did shit and kicked a FG.

Not sure how they got the other 3 but guessing it was late. That team will never get the full credit because 25+ years later all anybody has it scores and stats but they coulda had 100 against a lot of teams but Don James would really put the brakes on after halftime.
    I had planned to go to that game but ended up staying home with a horrible case of the flu. For the entire game I was on my living room floor in agony listening to Bob Rondeau and Sam Adkins call the game on radio.
    Sam Adkins? Of the diet Akins?
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,965
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    It's possible

jecornel said:

Bread said:

Hey creepycrack head.

Game is actually on Youtube. It's boring though.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    TommySQC said:

jecornel said:

Bread said:

Hey creepycrack head.

Classy.