Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Paging AuburnDoogFuckingStupid

“The positives: We’re 5-0, starting six true freshman tonight,” Mora said afterward. “I thought we protected extremely well. We obviously threw the ball very well. ... I thought our defense played outstanding against an explosive offense. We held them to 10 points. That was fantastic.”

Brett Hundley completed 31 of 41 passes for 410 yards, the third-highest passing yardage total in one game in school history.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/college/ucla/la-sp-1013-elliott-ucla-cal-20131013,0,7542317.column#axzz2hewtyYyt

Comments

• dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    UCLA wasn't 0-12
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    dhdawg said:

UCLA wasn't 0-12

And UCLA just recruits itself.

• jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    Hey, hey...hey now....Auburn was onto something in his mind don't confuse him.
  • Hey guys I know I said for years that Rick Neuheisel destroys programs and it's impossible to win after he's left your program.

Neuheisel set up Mora that any coach would have won. Plus I really need to see a championship from him.

Sark is winning the right way while Mora is rubbing recruits, boosters and alums the wrong way. He'll impload soon.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    exactly, mora is winning with Skippy's guys and in 2 years time UCLA will be a dumpster fire cause Mora can't recruit
    dhdawg said:

exactly, mora is winning with Skippy's guys and in 2 years time UCLA will be a dumpster fire cause Mora can't recruit

UCLA is going to really hate all these freshmen and sophomores that are leading them to wins now come 2015.
  • dhdawg said:

UCLA is going to really hate all these freshmen and sophomores that are leading them to wins now come 2015.
    Too bad the NCAA has a rule that only Washington is allowed to improve during the offseason.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    I remember when Auburndoog made a thread about how he wasn't a doog. Then this week he followed the script better than most doogs do.

I remember when Auburndoog made a thread about how he wasn't a doog. Then this week he followed the script better than most doogs do.

I remember bumping that thread today.

Good times.
  • SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,108 Swaye's Wigwam
    I like how much emphasis Mora and his madcap crew put on recruiting the trenches (I like to say trenches I like to do that) instead of skill positions. What a dumb fuck.
  • AuburndawgAuburndawg Member Posts: 362
    Hills, I don't think we are too young now - just the opposite.

I do think we were too young in 2010 and 2011.

Why are you still trying to win an argument about 2010 and 2011?
  • DingaLingDingaLing Member Posts: 66

I like to say that that now we are too old two years after I said the team was too young. The offseason between 2012 and 2013 was the perfect age, damn, just missed it.

I do think we were too young in 2010 and 2011.

Why are you still trying to win an argument about 2010 and 2011?

The point is that your arguments about experience then and now are fucktarded.

Talent > experience.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,333
    I miss the argument IMALOSER had about UW having a better season than UCLA this year. There's a chance that the game at the Rose Bowl could give UCLA a 4 game edge on UW. Crazy!!!
  • I miss the argument IMALOSER had about UW having a better season than UCLA this year. There's a chance that the game at the Rose Bowl could give UCLA a 4 game edge on UW. Crazy!!!

Like last year when UW was 7-4 he kept talking about how UW is 9-4 and UCLA will be 9-5. How the Seahawks will finish worse than the Huskies when both were 4-4.

He's a fucking dipshit.
  • DeLarryDeLarry Member Posts: 230
    edited October 2013
    We didn't miss shit.

Maybe you missed the offseason natty in the trophy case.

• dnc said:

I miss the argument IMALOSER had about UW having a better season than UCLA this year. There's a chance that the game at the Rose Bowl could give UCLA a 4 game edge on UW. Crazy!!!

Mora got embarrassed by Baylor. Sark would never do that.
    I know you're being sarcastic but that was all Holt and Sark proved he's a great head coach when he fired the inept guy he previously hired.
    You gotta give Sark credit for firing Holt. Plus he's an offensive coach. I'm hearing if that team just had an AVERAGE defense they would have been a BCS team(even though the offense didn't do shit against Stanford, Oregon, USC, or Oregon State).