Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Espn still hatin

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,622 Standard Supporter
    Tequilla said:

Let me see if I can help.

Bama was able to keep their retard QB in a shoe box against Washington. That means few mistakes but not a lot of points. It's game and clock control.

Against a good, but hardly great, team he had to actually pretend he was a QB, and as you saw he could neither see nor hit wide open players.

Does that help?

One game had Kiffin who is an idiot off the field but not that big of an idiot on the field calling the plays ...

The other had Dude Brah who is an idiot both on and off the field calling the plays who didn't realize that he had a QB that couldn't throw the football yet kept calling passing plays even when up consistently ...

The biggest difference in tonight's game versus the UW game was the Pick 6 at the end of the 1st half ... had UW been able to keep Alabama within 1 score in the 4th quarter ... who knows what comes out in the play calling. As it was, Alabama never had to get out of their shell ...

That being said, Clemson is able to do things offensively that UW isn't capable of doing yet ... that''ll change in the very near future.
    Is Dashaun transferring to UW?
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,978
    edited January 2017
    PurpleJ said:

You know @creepycoug is butthurt when he posts 3 times in a row in the same thread. Twice.

dood. Three in a row is nothing for the creep. Remember, unlike you degenerates, I disappear to @Swaye's place on the rez and go on 6 month benders.

I gotta get it out while I'm here.
  • DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    edited January 2017
    The Pac-12 is soft as baby shit

"Soft as baby shit" can be laid over all conference after you get past the chalk.

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,502 Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

You know @creepycoug is butthurt when he posts 3 times in a row in the same thread. Twice.

dood. Three in a row is nothing for the creep. Remember, unlike you degenerates, I disappear to @Swaye's place on the rez and go on 6 month benders.

How did Miami do this year?
    edited January 2017

PurpleJ said:

Better than they have in a very long time. An eyelash away from being 10-3, with a speshul victory over the team that beet the team that beet the team that dry raped Washington in the bung hole.

Kaya not coming back hurts, but there is some reason for optimism in Coral Gables. Jury is still out of course. Unlike you faggots with Peterman, I'm not drizzling on Richt just yet. Faggots!

And, besides, they play in a tuff confrunce - ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC. Say it wit me now.

Washington rose up during a drek year for the Puss12. Cungrajulashons. Faggots.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

dflea said:

PurpleJ said:

Better than they have in a very long time. An eyelash away from being 10-3, with a speshul victory over the team that beet the team that beet the team that dry raped Washington in the bung hole.

Kaya not coming back hurts, but there is some reason for optimism in Coral Gables. Jury is still out of course. Unlike you faggots with Peterman, I'm not drizzling on Richt just yet. Faggots!

And, besides, they play in a tuff confrunce - ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC. Say it wit me now.

Translation: They still suck and my ass is all chafed about it.
    7-11 on Aurora. Now. Faggot! I'm gonna show you what a bung hole attack is all about.
    I laffed.

dflea said:

dflea said:

PurpleJ said:

Translation: They still suck and my ass is all chafed about it.
    7-11 on Aurora. Now. Faggot! I'm gonna show you what a bung hole attack is all about.
    I laffed.

and you'll cry too.
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901

@GrandpaSankey feel like weighing in on this one?

I'll take it for him... our offense was aids, we, lost and east coast bias.. espn is a faggy network anyways.
    Artful you can get expelled from school for saying this stuff.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,502 Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

You spelling words in such a gay way is even gayer than doogs capitalising every other word for emphasis

UW is 2-1 vs Miami in the last 2 decades, including a Huard and Lambo led team ending the longest ever win streak.

UW would have destroyed Miami in both 91 and 2016

It's evident by your shtick you know it and are butthurt about it
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

PurpleJ said:

You spelling words in such a gay way is even gayer than doogs capitalising every other word for emphasis

UW is 2-1 vs Miami in the last 2 decades, including a Huard and Lambo led team ending the longest ever win streak.

Suck Huard's cock then hang yourself with his sweatpants.
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,744

Let me see if I can help.

Bama was able to keep their retard QB in a shoe box against Washington. That means few mistakes but not a lot of points. It's game and clock control.

Against a good, but hardly great, team he had to actually pretend he was a QB, and as you saw he could neither see nor hit wide open players.

Does that help?

If thwy keep him in the shoebox against Clemson they win. 6.3 yards per carry...
    edited January 2017

PurpleJ said:

Wow. You're good.

Congrajulashuns on 2-1. Washington is 1-4 against Pitt and Baylor. 1-3 against Texas. O-3 against LSU. And 0 and FUCKING FIVE against Bamers. Also behind in the series with Arizona Dreck State.

All-time records are super fun.

Btw: you misspelled "ghey".

Faggot.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

PurpleJ said:

This is some Hurricoon (isnrc) postin.

PurpleJ said:

This is some Hurricoon (isnrc) postin.
    Yer raysiss.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,545 Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

He's always butthurt

PurpleJ said:

He's always butthurt
    Really? Is is thus this to which I've reduced you? Oh me, oh my.

Bill, you've become a complete faggot.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Everybody is good until they play UW
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter
    HuskyJW said:

PurpleJ said:

Everybody is good until they play UW
    Chinned for butthurting OBK