Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Steve Sarkisian

2»

Comments

• Options
    priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,036
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Bama - 26 game winning streak.

Sark hired as OC.

Destiny.

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,592
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sark is the X-factor in the national championship lol

He is Clemson's MVP
    35-56, 420 yards, 3 TD 0 INT. Clemson scored 28 in the 2nd half. Watson starred and Bama's vaunted defense cracked.

Sark had some bad calls but Hurts sucks, Scarborough got hurt. 31 should have been enough to win.
    haha 420
  • Options
    JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,981
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Go back and watch the first 3 Bama drives of the 4th quarter. All with a lead, mind you. Basically the game depended on one extended drive, pounding the football, killing some clock and at same time scoring some points. You know, Old school Alabama football. He had THREE drives all with good field position and a lead and It was something like 3 runs and 8 passes called, all drives resulting in punts. A couple of those pass calls will go down as runs because Hurts had to scramble and take off for minimal yardage.

It was bad play calling, but I'm sure the doogs will point to the trick play and Hurts run with 2 minutes left as vindication that Sark is actually good. He's not, he's a loser, and to be honest I almost feel sorry for the poor bastard.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Saban's mentoring session with Sark after the game regarding playcalling

• Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,616
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter

Go back and watch the first 3 Bama drives of the 4th quarter. All with a lead, mind you. Basically the game depended on one extended drive, pounding the football, killing some clock and at same time scoring some points. You know, Old school Alabama football. He had THREE drives all with good field position and a lead and It was something like 3 runs and 8 passes called, all drives resulting in punts. A couple of those pass calls will go down as runs because Hurts had to scramble and take off for minimal yardage.

It was bad play calling, but I'm sure the doogs will point to the trick play and Hurts run with 2 minutes left as vindication that Sark is actually good. He's not, he's a loser, and to be honest I almost feel sorry for the poor bastard.

Sark started to get pretty twitchy just before the Howard TD. His eyes also started doing that tweaky when things got hard. Probably has really bad anxiety.

2 of 15 on third down. That's odd.

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    This is Saban's loss.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    gmo said:

Where's that Alabama tool that was here claiming Sark would call a great game with a lot of runs now??

@Crimsonite1, true??!
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    MelloDawg said:

But hey, god bless him for turning his life around. He's a great guy. He can womanize but doogs excuse it all because addiction.

If we're going to bash on a guy for grabbing as much pussy as possible then I'm outta here.
  • Options
    kh83kh83 Member Posts: 596
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    I realize up 14-0 with the ball is a bad time to start shortening the game (read, mid second Q), but seriously...the last thing you do is give the opposing offense more attempts to get on track. The RP Ratio should have been 2:1, and we'd be talking about Bama's perfect season today. If I'm Saban, I fire Sark today.