Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Culp decommitted

2»

Comments

• Options
    guntloveguntlove Member Posts: 784
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

He is saying in a Lars article he's 'bonded' to Paopao. He'll be a Josh Perkins-esque TE.

I love him, 6-4, 220 (he'll probably play closer to 240) and huge frame.

The Lars article made it sound like it was just a matter of time before he flipped to us. This kid is a really, really good player.

That can't be right. I'm told coaches only recruit by geographic region not by position... That's why it's absolutely, definitely not Strausser's fault that we can't recruit any OL.

Besides, Hamden had the receivers playing well this year for the first time in a while... Why would we need to recruit more of them?!
  • Options
    GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dawgbrew said:

Ecklunds not sure we're gonna offer

They probably won't offer but they might, stay tuned and thanks for the $10.95.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    We don't throw to TE's anyways...he can't run 6 yards and turn around?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    whuggy said:

@whuggy - Here's his hudl profile. Lists him as 215: http://www.hudl.com/profile/6040370/devin-culp/about

Next year my wish list at WR is...

1. Auzzy Osborne (fast as fuck and crazy quick in and out of breaks; sonic the hedgehog feet). EXQUISITE HIPS.
    1a. Marquis Spiker (basically Ty Jones deux; maybe a little lighter on his feet).

My wish list at TE is:

1. Devin Culp (will be a better Josh Perkins; also Paopao is recruiting him - shows you they want him at TE).
    2. Jake Peters (I really like him, but he was injured this year... great hands and a big frame).

So is HUDL to go to site? Weird that Scout
    and 247 have him at 185-190.
    Not sure when it was updated but Scout has him at 218 now. It's been that way at least since signing day (when I first looked at his profile).