Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

ARIEL NGATA Picked up his 4th star?

He's a rivals and scout 4 star , unranked though

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    nothing for Ty Jones? jesus
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

nothing for Ty Jones? jesus

247 gave him 4 stars
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    So we are in on Noorgard (3), Ward (3 should be 4), Davis (5), Jackson (4.5),Jaylen Johnson (4), Jalen Harris (3), and Joe Tryon (3 should be 4)
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

So we are in on Noorgard (3), Ward (3 should be 4), Davis (5), Jackson (4.5),Jaylen Johnson (4), Jalen Harris (3), and Joe Tryon (3 should be 4)

We don't have space for all this shit. Who is selling the couch? (Don't tell me it is Vita, I am going to lose it if that big beautiful fat fuck leaves for the draft)

Qualls being projected as 3rd 4th
  • Options

We don't have space for all this shit. Who is selling the couch? (Don't tell me it is Vita, I am going to lose it if that big beautiful fat fuck leaves for the draft)
    Fuck and he left for that kind of a grade? isnt 4th round and after unguaranteed money?
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Fuck and he left for that kind of a grade? isnt 4th round and after unguaranteed money?
    He fucking should have played Buck next season

• Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    All the TBS sites will probably rerank this week post-All American game. Ty will get a 4th star from everyone
  • Options

Star averages are whatever. They aren't particularly important and they aren't particularly unimportant because recruits DEFINITELY pay attention to them.

The attrition will come in the form of Constantine and Lewis (both med retirements) and there's always a couple guys that leave anyway. Wouldn't surprise me to see a QB move on.

I could see Tony Montana not coming back if he's got his degrees, because he's not going to play and he's a dad with a wife. KCJS apparently wants to be a career backup (or a grad transfer potentially).

Nik Little seems like he's having too much fun to leave even though he won't play (GREAT MOVE GETTING HIM IN PEASE!!! FUCK YOU!), but you never know who is homesick or whatever. Lenius could easily leave as well.

TE seems pretty solid.

OL could see Andrew Kirkland call it good and I can dream about others, but I doubt it will happen. On DL Scrempos has been injured, you never know.

At LB we can dream about Manu leaving, but it never happens like that (though I think SC will retire) and at DB there are a couple obvious guys in Trev Walker and B. Lewis.

Has Manu played yet? Has had the opportunity to embarrass himself on field?
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Star averages are whatever. They aren't particularly important and they aren't particularly unimportant because recruits DEFINITELY pay attention to them.

The attrition will come in the form of Constantine and Lewis (both med retirements) and there's always a couple guys that leave anyway. Wouldn't surprise me to see a QB move on.

I could see Tony Montana not coming back if he's got his degrees, because he's not going to play and he's a dad with a wife. KCJS apparently wants to be a career backup (or a grad transfer potentially).

Nik Little seems like he's having too much fun to leave even though he won't play (GREAT MOVE GETTING HIM IN PEASE!!! FUCK YOU!), but you never know who is homesick or whatever. Lenius could easily leave as well.

TE seems pretty solid.

OL could see Andrew Kirkland call it good and I can dream about others, but I doubt it will happen. On DL Scrempos has been injured, you never know.

At LB we can dream about Manu leaving, but it never happens like that (though I think SC will retire) and at DB there are a couple obvious guys in Trev Walker and B. Lewis.

No. I just am bitter we didn't get Rex Manu with Kyler because it fucked our ability to field the 'Robin Williams Memorial Manu-Manu Defense'... of which Kyler would've been the worse one of.

That dream is dead. He should transfer to Montana State.
    I laughed
  • Options
    Jesus Tony got another kid on the way. Hopefully he got a good major.
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

TE seems pretty solid.

Him and Dissly were at Finn's for wells on Wednesday. Dude must be old as shit for his grade level given that he's only in his 2nd year at UW. Which probably means he's a retard and got held back. Just a fun fact.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,543
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Stars only matter for World Cup wins and racial purification.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    NEsnake12 said:

TE seems pretty solid.

Him and Dissly were at Finn's for wells on Wednesday. Dude must be old as shit for his grade level given that he's only in his 2nd year at UW. Which probably means he's a retard and got held back. Just a fun fact.
    That's B+ stalking