Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tommy Togiai, 4* 2018 DT, Pocatello (Highland), ID (Offered)

Comments

• Options
    tvoietvoie Member Posts: 996
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Is UW in-home tonight with TT? Thought I heard that. Get him in the boat!
  • Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    tvoie said:

Is UW in-home tonight with TT? Thought I heard that. Get him in the boat!

Apparently the Urban Meyer in home this upcoming Tuesday though unfortunately. He'll get the last say after Coach Pete.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    I'm hearing SC, brb phone's ringing.
  • Options
    WoofWoof Member Posts: 769
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Fuck me. I was like 53 minutes late to the party on this.
  • Options
    Petersen3098Petersen3098 Member Posts: 365
    Woof said:

> @FKA_Mousecop said:

> Is UW in-home tonight with TT? Thought I heard that. Get him in the boat!

>

> Apparently the Urban Meyer in home this upcoming Tuesday though unfortunately. He'll get the last say after Coach Pete.

-----------------

Dawgman mistakenly forgot to pput their Thursday recruiting pod behind the paywall, even though they spent 5 minutes on the disclaimer telling everyone to keep the info under wraps.\

There is usually no paywall for podcasts. If you get the spreaker link then you can listen to all of them.
  • Options
    Woof said:

> @FKA_Mousecop said:

> Is UW in-home tonight with TT? Thought I heard that. Get him in the boat!

>

> Apparently the Urban Meyer in home this upcoming Tuesday though unfortunately. He'll get the last say after Coach Pete.

-----------------

Dawgman mistakenly forgot to pput their Thursday recruiting pod behind the paywall, even though they spent 5 minutes on the disclaimer telling everyone to keep the info under wraps.

The only thing I learned after 18 minutes of my ears bleeding is that Meyer won't be in home on Tuesday due to a rule that says only 1 in-home per school per week. Likely wrong, but just FYI.

The best part was Mr. 81% adamantly claiming Lubick was the guy who closed Auzzy Osborne, even though he commited to Bush a month prior to Lubick joining the staff. Kim tried to talk him out of it but Ektard was having none of it.

I will now ignite myself and throw myself off the Aurora bridge for listening. Thank me for my service.

That's what I got the info from, but maybe I misconstrued it. I thought they said it was suppsoed to be the Tuesday that just happened, but it's really this upcoming Tuesday. I'm also an idiot though.
  • Options
    > @FKA_Mousecop said:
    > > @FKA_Mousecop said:
    >
    > > Is UW in-home tonight with TT? Thought I heard that. Get him in the boat!
    >
    > >
    >
    > > Apparently the Urban Meyer in home this upcoming Tuesday though unfortunately. He'll get the last say after Coach Pete.
    >
    >
    >
    > -----------------
    >
    >
    >
    > Dawgman mistakenly forgot to pput their Thursday recruiting pod behind the paywall, even though they spent 5 minutes on the disclaimer telling everyone to keep the info under wraps.
    >
    >
    >
    > The only thing I learned after 18 minutes of my ears bleeding is that Meyer won't be in home on Tuesday due to a rule that says only 1 in-home per school per week. Likely wrong, but just FYI.
    >
    >
    >
    > The best part was Mr. 81% adamantly claiming Lubick was the guy who closed Auzzy Osborne, even though he commited to Bush a month prior to Lubick joining the staff. Kim tried to talk him out of it but Ektard was having none of it.
    >
    >
    >
    > I will now ignite myself and throw myself off the Aurora bridge for listening. Thank me for my service.
    >
    > That's what I got the info from, but maybe I misconstrued it. I thought they said it was suppsoed to be the Tuesday that just happened, but it's really this upcoming Tuesday. I'm also an idiot though.
    -------
    I think you are right. It is postponed to next Tues, however I don't really trust that info given Ektard's 30 second disclaimer that nobody talks to him.
  • Options
    > @FKA_Mousecop said:
    > > @FKA_Mousecop said:
    >
    > > Is UW in-home tonight with TT? Thought I heard that. Get him in the boat!
    >
    > >
    >
    > > Apparently the Urban Meyer in home this upcoming Tuesday though unfortunately. He'll get the last say after Coach Pete.
    >
    >
    >
    > -----------------
    >
    >
    >
    > Dawgman mistakenly forgot to pput their Thursday recruiting pod behind the paywall, even though they spent 5 minutes on the disclaimer telling everyone to keep the info under wraps.
    >
    >
    >
    > The only thing I learned after 18 minutes of my ears bleeding is that Meyer won't be in home on Tuesday due to a rule that says only 1 in-home per school per week. Likely wrong, but just FYI.
    >
    >
    >
    > The best part was Mr. 81% adamantly claiming Lubick was the guy who closed Auzzy Osborne, even though he commited to Bush a month prior to Lubick joining the staff. Kim tried to talk him out of it but Ektard was having none of it.
    >
    >
    >
    > I will now ignite myself and throw myself off the Aurora bridge for listening. Thank me for my service.
    >
    > That's what I got the info from, but maybe I misconstrued it. I thought they said it was suppsoed to be the Tuesday that just happened, but it's really this upcoming Tuesday. I'm also an idiot though.

No, the podcast is so idiotic it’s tough to discern anything from it. What a complete waste of fucking time! Literally not one iota of useful insight or analysis. The jokes on me for listening to begin with.
  • Options
    > There is usually no paywall for podcasts. If you get the spreaker link then you can listen to all of them.

In that case they are even dumber than I anticipated.
  • Options
    The Ruthinator posted some comments on the TT home visit. Anyone read it? Anything worth mentioning?
  • Options
    tvoie said:

The Ruthinator posted some comments on the TT home visit. Anyone read it? Anything worth mentioning?

From what I understand, only DDY has access, and he's shrewd with it.
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    Not sure why everyone is busting a nut over a few CB, his twatter action is still all over OSU
  • Options
    > @jhfstyle24 said:
    > Not sure why everyone is busting a nut over a few CB, his twatter action is still all over OSU

Parents want UW.
    Coach and Tommy want OSU.

Compromise SC.
  • Options
    > @CuntWaffle said:
    > It’s funny how everyone talks about how dogshit Doogman and Real Doog are and how they are clueless then want to know everything they post lol.

I don’t have much issue with Ruth. She seems to actually talk to recruits and get quotes.
  • Options
    > @CuntWaffle said:
    > It’s funny how everyone talks about how dogshit Doogman and Real Doog are and how they are clueless then want to know everything they post lol.
    Roof is actually good
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    > @CuntWaffle said:

You forget all the times they were right.