Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Bobby Bowden laments the dramatic increase in single moms

2»

Comments

• Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,523
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Sensitive to dumb comments, yes.

Although I agree that if you wear earrings past the age of 19 you are a huge tool... old white people are so fucking annoying with their "back in my day we used our belt" talk.

It
    HFNY said:

You might have a point if Bowden intentionally targeted recruits who didn't have a dad around but he didn't. He wanted the best players he could get, whether they were orphans, had one parent, two parents, or two dads and two moms.

Regardless, it's not his fault that too many people don't have sensible family planning and don't wait to have children until they get married.

With all of the AI / Machine Learning going on, maybe the Welfare State will start offering robot dads to keep the kids in line instead of seeing some of them turn into dumb thugs.

The illegitimacy rate is over 50% for a couple of minority groups but Bobby Bowden is the bad guy.

No, just the guy who made millions via the efforts from children of single moms.

Seems Bowden ought to be thankful for those kids who laid everything on the line for FSU because they felt football was their best shot to make a good living.
    Lol. God you guys are so sensitive.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HFNY said:

Although I agree that if you wear earrings past the age of 19 you are a huge tool... old white people are so fucking annoying with their "back in my day we used our belt" talk.

It
    HFNY said:

You might have a point if Bowden intentionally targeted recruits who didn't have a dad around but he didn't. He wanted the best players he could get, whether they were orphans, had one parent, two parents, or two dads and two moms.

Regardless, it's not his fault that too many people don't have sensible family planning and don't wait to have children until they get married.

With all of the AI / Machine Learning going on, maybe the Welfare State will start offering robot dads to keep the kids in line instead of seeing some of them turn into dumb thugs.

The illegitimacy rate is over 50% for a couple of minority groups but Bobby Bowden is the bad guy.

No, just the guy who made millions via the efforts from children of single moms.

Seems Bowden ought to be thankful for those kids who laid everything on the line for FSU because they felt football was their best shot to make a good living.
    Poor guy. We need an anti-PC police to make sure no one says anything PC so the anti-PC police don't get too worked up in their white male bodies! ;) winky wink!
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,523
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    I didn't think it was PC, it just didn't make much sense to portray Bobby Bowden as the bad guy.

HFNY said:

It
    HFNY said:

Poor guy. We need an anti-PC police to make sure no one says anything PC so the anti-PC police don't get too worked up in their white male bodies! ;) winky wink!