Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Wooching fumble

Comments

• Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    I yelled so loud i scared my kids
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Flagged for starting a Psalm thread.

He's dead to me.

and yet you clicked it you internet compulsive disordered fuckstick
    Thanks for reading!
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    My son and his buddies determined that he knocked the ball out of his own hands with his helmet. I can't recall the slo-mos, but from the side view, it appears the kids may be right.
    His entire reaction is just bizarre. No quick moves, no urgency, no "there it is" opportunity awareness. Just fucking weird. But, par for the course.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

If there's one gif in all these threads that speaks to the last 15 years, this is it.
    Sadly, Mickey wasn't able to watch this year. Poor guy.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Scoop and score! He should have fallen on it. It would have been huge. He made a nice strip though. I wasn't that mad. Effort was there, he just can't help but want to be the hero.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,801
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    I seriously think he is challenged..
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,418
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Scoop and score! He should have fallen on it. It would have been huge. He made a nice strip though. I wasn't that mad. Effort was there, he just can't help but want to be the hero.

I wasn't mad at him. It just made me sick to watch it.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,100
    Founders Club

I seriously think he is challenged..

YBE.
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

He is the most frustrating player I can ever remember next to what's his name, that fucking corner or safety that always had no clue whatsoever where the fuck the ball was on every damn play. I think his last name started with a "B" may be..

Quinton Richardson?
    Yes!
  • Options
    BurbankDAWGBurbankDAWG Member Posts: 9
    Photogenic 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Yeah Psalm was always an opportunity waiting to ... not happen.
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    edited January 2017
    That DB name was Burnt Toast Massey. Don't hate on P-Salm, he's First Team All Confrence face paint. His problem was a lack of size and strength. Basically not a bigger, stronger, faster type of guy. Pretty much what a BUCK needs to be.

The real problem was the depth...Potatoes O'Brien and Bartlett Pair were not ready to be on the 2 deeps. Benning has the size and speed just needs to work on technique. I'm hopeful he takes that massive step this off season.

NUTTING all over himself when the ball CAME out is what caused him to short arm and headbutt the ball. That's premature ejaculation, your supposed to save that for after your recover the ball.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,636
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    DawgFader said:

That DB name was Burnt Toast Massey. Don't hate on P-Salm, he's First Team All Confrence face paint. His problem was a lack of size and strength. Basically not a bigger, stronger, faster type of guy. Pretty much what a BUCK needs to be.

The real problem was the depth...Potatoes O'Brien and Bartlett Pair were not ready to be on the 2 deeps. Benning has the size and speed just needs to work on technique. I'm hopeful he takes that massive step this off season.

NUTTING all over himself when the ball CAME out is what caused him to short arm and headbutt the ball. That's premature ejaculation, your supposed to save that for after your recover the ball.

Actually Bartlett played pretty and recorded a sack in the bama game. Bartlett improved game by game after his injury. I like the Bartlett, but if you compare him the bama athletes? There is no comparison.

• Options
    No doubt...Bartlett's a nice player, he could end up being a respectable piece of the rotation. Much like the grown pairs he wants to emulate, he needs to work on his lower body. We need him to be more than mostly a speed guy. I looking for him to add some drive, he's a 4 year state champ wrestler, he understands leverage. I'm hoping / with a more total / focused lower body strength and he could take the next step.

Still short on proven depth. Maybe Jojo gets a look? Sure hope the depth chart looks like.
    1's - Levi, Benning,
    2's - Armandre then Bartlett then Potaotes.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    jecornel said:

DawgFader said:

Actually Bartlett played pretty and recorded a sack in the bama game. Bartlett improved game by game after his injury. I like the Bartlett, but if you compare him the bama athletes? There is no comparison.

Bartlet is the body type we want to play on the inside. He too small for the edge
  • Options
    Sure WIL makes a lot of sense...hes should be in the White Inside Linebacker rotation. He's on the edge because he needs to develop more consistent coverage skills. He not sniffing our any wheels routes nor is he covering a TE releases with enough confidence to slot him in or....our BUCK depth needed so much help that's where they put him. Probably a little bit of both.

Needless to say, I think he's a nice player and I excited to see him moving forward.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam
    jecornel said:

DawgFader said:

Everyone is enamored by Potoa'e because of his size but he would be 3rd or 4th string at Alabama. Bartlett is better.