Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How many is Coach Pete taking

NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Was expected to be 18 before Declaration Day. How many will he take this year? Asking for a fren
And where do I send my $10.95

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

I will find out for sure on signing day and shoot you a PM.

Citrus incoming.
  • Options
    tvoietvoie Member Posts: 996
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Well $10.95 tells you most likely 3 more guys. It also gets you the fact it sounds like we strike out on anyone else that's any good. The good news is they are rarely correct. So let's hope for one of Foster, Jackson, one of the Utah safeties, Lewis, or Davis.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Should be 25 every year.

Cut the losers.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    tvoie said:

Well $10.95 tells you most likely 3 more guys. It also gets you the fact it sounds like we strike out on anyone else that's any good. The good news is they are rarely correct. So let's hope for one of Foster, Jackson, one of the Utah safeties, Lewis, or Davis.

You mean:

IPM
    Foster

Then hope for Tufele (hey, you never know lol) or Jackson, Davis or Jaelen Phillips!
  • Options
    tvoietvoie Member Posts: 996
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    animate said:

tvoie said:

You mean:

IPM
    Foster

Then hope for Tufele (hey, you never know lol) or Jackson, Davis or Jaelen Phillips!
    Yep. Most just pipe dreams. Drumming up business as usual.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    animate said:

tvoie said:

You mean:

IPM
    Foster

you must not TBS. Tufele, Jackson, Davis and Philips they gone long time ago.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

animate said:

tvoie said:

You mean:

IPM
    Foster

Oh, I TBS just fine!

Just wishful thinking. I also disagree with Jackson at least. He's not totally gone imo. Tufele probably. But he's playing alongside with Marlon at the AA game and that might make him reconsider a tiny bit. Davis just said he's Ohio State. Phillips I won't lose all hope because I believe that while he's been all ucla even he is aware of the tenuous coaching situation and not even mentioning the product in the field.

I mean, look at what ucla did to vanderdoes. Just a relative waste of such a potential college career and first round pick.
  • Options
    animate said:

animate said:

tvoie said:

You mean:

IPM
    Foster

Oh, I TBS just fine!

Just wishful thinking. I also disagree with Jackson at least. He's not totally gone imo. Tufele probably. But he's playing alongside with Marlon at the AA game and that might make him reconsider a tiny bit. Davis just said he's Ohio State. Phillips I won't lose all hope because I believe that while he's been all ucla even he is aware of the tenuous coaching situation and not even mentioning the product in the field.

I mean, look at what ucla did to vanderdoes. Just a relative waste of such a potential college career and first round pick.
    Jackson is getting a visit from Peterman. Hopefully Peterman can show him how big hus balls are and why we Jackson needs to be a Dawg.

I would love to get another good DT (these fuckers are worth their weight in gold) , it would be awesome to get Tufele.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    animate said:

animate said:

tvoie said:

You mean:

IPM
    Foster

Oh, I TBS just fine!

Phillips is enrolling at ucla on Monday and we aren't even in Tufele's top 5...
  • Options

animate said:

animate said:

tvoie said:

You mean:

IPM
    Foster

Oh, I TBS just fine!

Phillips is enrolling at ucla on Monday and we aren't even in Tufele's top 5...
    it is such a shame for talent like Philips to be wasted at UCLA