Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

California Dreamin'

Comments

• Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,003
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I always like SC after an entire off season of everyone on their jock. They forget that they actually have to show up for workouts, and next thing you know they are 1-3 before they figure out they should probably actually start playing instead of hanging out with Snoop. Big Rose Bowel win is the best thing that could have happened to our? Dawgs.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    let them have it
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    let's see what USC does playing with some actual pressure and expectations. they're really good and I think darnold is the best in the nation, but the USC hype machine is strong and has lied in the past
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

People are acting like USC beat Bama 56-0 after this 3 point victory over the 3rd best team in the Big 10. This is so incredibly similar to the situation when everyone had them preseason #1 with Kiffin because they beat Oregon in a shootout and had Heisman frontrunner Matt Barkley coming back. We all know how that ended.

Yeah exactly.

Am I the only one who saw two incredibly flawed and poorly coached football teams in Pasadena?
    If we commit to the run and control the clock we should be fine, but then again our OC is babushka. So we are fucked.
  • Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,453
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BearsWiin said:

Thanks you errbody for obsessing on USC and completely missing the poont of my posting of this, which is the patheticness of the Cal fan contingent arguing over which thing THAT WILL NEVER FUCKING HAPPEN TO THEM that they prefer, like homeless asshats under an overpass arguing over whether they prefer prime rib to filet mignon or bedridden geriatrics in a nursing home arguing over which supermodel they'd most like to fuck.

I like you. STAY
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,185
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    89ute said:

BearsWiin said:

Thanks you errbody for obsessing on USC and completely missing the poont of my posting of this, which is the patheticness of the Cal fan contingent arguing over which thing THAT WILL NEVER FUCKING HAPPEN TO THEM that they prefer, like homeless asshats under an overpass arguing over whether they prefer prime rib to filet mignon or bedridden geriatrics in a nursing home arguing over which supermodel they'd most like to fuck.

I like you. STAY
    And his kid is hilarious.

.."you were banned twice."
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    BearsWiin said:

Have you never been to a nursing home?!
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BearsWiin said:

To be fair, UW doogs would have similar arguments after Oregon's losses in the natty.