Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Question about the WRs in this current class

We all know about Ty Jones (Hi Ty!) with his size, catch radius, and ball skills. How about the other guys though? What do they bring to the table differently than Jones?

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Cook will red shirt. He is not physically ready yet.

Bynum looks solid. He might play his as freshman.

OMG Bryant looks like a fucking greek god without his shirt on. Tracy Ford is definitely supplying that boy with some juice. He will be our 3rd leading receiver next year, if not 2nd.
  • Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,959
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Bynum is legit. He's overshadowed here due to the man crushes on Ty, however Bynum is sick. Very polished very talented.

Cook is another Sacto legend to follow in the footsteps of Coach Pete, Jake B, Pharms, Donald Butler, Nigel Burton, Shaq T, etc. He's a baller. Very physical. One probably red shirts.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Bynum had a rough senior season, stat-wise. I don't know if it was because his team didn't get him the ball or he was double-teamed constantly but took a pretty big hit in the TBS rankings while Cook made a big jump
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Bynum had a rough senior season, stat-wise. I don't know if it was because his team didn't get him the ball or he was double-teamed constantly but took a pretty big hit in the TBS rankings while Cook made a big jump

He went off in the biggest games though
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

I like his game. Does not look super fast, but he got nice quickness and catches everything with his hands
  • Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye said:

I want to know this as well. I am becoming kinda TBSish. I feel gross.

Join us!

• Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

He transferred to Bosco this year, and their QB is a 5'10 scrambler who isn't that good at throwing the ball.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

NEsnake12 said:

He transferred to Bosco this year, and their QB is a 5'10 scrambler who isn't that good at throwing the ball.
    Bynum is good, so is Cook. It will be really interesting to see what they do next year... my guess is they all play because what's in front of them is mostly unremarkable dreck.
    Ahem, Little...Lenius...