Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

If Woodward Had Half a Sack in His Midgety Cajun Underwear

SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,108 Swaye's Wigwam
He would fire Sark today. And justify it by something like "although Steve Sarkisian has been an amazing person and representative of the University of Washington, our lack of progress against the top teams in this conference and lack of PAC 12 titles and BCS bowl game participation is a huge concern. We thank him for leading this Husky program out of its darkest period. We think it is essential to continue to strive for our goal which of course is winning Rose Bowls and vying for National Championships"

There wouldn't be a dry eye in the house.

He makes Wilcox interim and hires a real fucking coach. With a new stadium and this much talent there would be very few who wouldn't take the job.

I'd seriously think of bleauxing him if he did this. He has nice hair.

TL,DR Dont judge me I was jacking off when I wrote this.

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    koopdog said:

He would fire Sark today. And justify it by something like "although Steve Sarkisian has been an amazing person and representative of the University of Washington, our lack of progress against the top teams in this conference and lack of PAC 12 titles and BCS bowl game participation is a huge concern. We thank him for leading this Husky program out of its darkest period. We think it is essential to continue to strive for our goal which of course is winning Rose Bowls and vying for National Championships"

He makes Cozzetto interim and hires a real fucking coach. With a new stadium and this much talent there would be very few who wouldn't take the job.

Just the one necessary fix.

You don't give the interim tag to a guy who might be talented enough to "earn" the permanent job. Look at what USC did with Orgeron for a perfect example of doing it the right way.
  • SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,108 Swaye's Wigwam

koopdog said:

He makes Cozzetto interim and hires a real fucking coach. With a new stadium and this much talent there would be very few who wouldn't take the job.

Just the one necessary fix.

You don't give the interim tag to a guy who might be talented enough to "earn" the permanent job. Look at what USC did with Orgeron for a perfect example of doing it the right way.
    Good poont

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,861 Founders Club
    koopdog said:

He would fire Sark today. And justify it by something like "although Steve Sarkisian has been an amazing person and representative of the University of Washington and lots of fun to talk to every day for 90 minutes, our lack of progress against the top teams in this conference and lack of PAC 12 titles and BCS bowl game participation is a huge concern. We thank him for leading this Husky program out of its darkest period. We think it is essential to continue to strive for our goal which of course is winning Rose Bowls and vying for National Championships"

He makes Wilcox interim and hires a real fucking coach. With a new stadium and this much talent there would be very few who wouldn't take the job.

FTFY
  • If Pool Boy had half a sack he would have fired Sark last year after the Apple Cup realizing this team in 2013 has talent and Sark would never amount to shit with this group.