Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Reasons for Lane Kiffen's exit emerge

Comments

• Options
    SediciSedici Member Posts: 51
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic First Comment
    Swaye said:

Da fuq is a mucophage?

I assume referring to booger eating.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,073
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Sedici said:

Swaye said:

Da fuq is a mucophage?

I assume referring to booger eating.
    People like to make me feel stoopid. English isn't my native language.
    ISWYDT
    <------------Clever
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,636
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Sedici said:

jecornel said:

Sedici said:

jecornel said:

19 carries seems reasonable. Many fans I spoke to felt like Damien Harris was their best RB.

Nope. Early in year Harris looked better but second half of season no question Bo took the reins. Obvious in game Bo was the hot back not Harris, feed him the damn rock!
    So you feel like 19 carries wasn't enough? You don't feel like they fed him the rock?

Just wait and see what Sark does if the run game doesn't get going. Just have a few items near by that you don't mind breaking when you start throwing shit at your TV. Go to Best Buy and by a backup flat screen for Monday.
    jecornel said:

Sedici said:

jecornel said:

19 carries seems reasonable. Many fans I spoke to felt like Damien Harris was their best RB.

Nope. Early in year Harris looked better but second half of season no question Bo took the reins. Obvious in game Bo was the hot back not Harris, feed him the damn rock!
    So you feel like 19 carries wasn't enough? You don't feel like they fed him the rock?

Just wait and see what Sark does if the run game doesn't get going. Just have a few items near by that you don't mind breaking when you start throwing shit at your TV. Go to Best Buy and by a backup flat screen for Monday.
    Fuck no! If you are averaging 9 yards per carry give it to him 25-30 times! Nothing demoralizes a defense like running the damn ball down their throats and not being able to do shit about it!

Hell we are used to inferior play calling, we just usually only need adequate with our defense. You think any other team could win 5 national championships and only have 1 fucking qb on an NFL roster? It's ridiculous!
    Okay, what would six more carries have done in the game?

Must be hard being a bama fan and critiquing a coaching staff that has won 26 games in a row.

Jesus fucking Christ.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Kiffen is a spoiled little bitch.

Saban gave him a second life and he shit on him as he left.

I feel sorry for Colorado when they hire him away from FAU.
  • Options
    jecornel said:

Sedici said:

jecornel said:

Sedici said:

jecornel said:

jecornel said:

Sedici said:

jecornel said:

Fuck no! If you are averaging 9 yards per carry give it to him 25-30 times! Nothing demoralizes a defense like running the damn ball down their throats and not being able to do shit about it!

Hell we are used to inferior play calling, we just usually only need adequate with our defense. You think any other team could win 5 national championships and only have 1 fucking qb on an NFL roster? It's ridiculous!

Must be hard being a bama fan and critiquing a coaching staff that has won 26 games in a row.

Jesus fucking Christ.
    We are like our coach. Never fucking happy! Bo runs for 6, bo runs for 9, pass 3 straight plays then punt. Did you know we averaged 3rd and 10.5 on our 3rd downs! That's worse than on 1st down. More early down runs and we are 3rd and manageable.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,940
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Kiffin is a douchebag. He left Tennessee high and dry and set their rebuilding back a couple of years. He rubs people the wrong way.
  • Options

Kiffin is a douchebag. He left Tennessee high and dry and set their rebuilding back a couple of years. He rubs people the wrong way.

No argument here.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,636
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Sedici said:

jecornel said:

Sedici said:

jecornel said:

Sedici said:

jecornel said:

jecornel said:

Sedici said:

jecornel said:

Jesus fucking Christ.
    We are like our coach. Never fucking happy! Bo runs for 6, bo runs for 9, pass 3 straight plays then punt. Did you know we averaged 3rd and 10.5 on our 3rd downs! That's worse than on 1st down. More early down runs and we are 3rd and manageable.
    HAHA, OK coach. Maybe it's time for you to take a walk with the wife on the beach for some perspective. Right Damone?

News flash! you and bama fans are nothing like Saban. HTH.
  • Options
    tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Maybe he means Bama fans are like Saban in that they are midgets with frumpy short haired wives
  • Options
    tenndawg said:

Maybe he means Bama fans are like Saban in that they are midgets with frumpy short haired wives

Yeah man alabama definitely known for short people and ugly women.....just fucking dumb
  • Options
    jecornel said:

Sedici said:

jecornel said:

Sedici said:

jecornel said:

Sedici said:

jecornel said:

jecornel said:

Sedici said:

jecornel said:

Jesus fucking Christ.
    HAHA, OK coach. Maybe it's time for you to take a walk with the wife on the beach for some perspective. Right Damone?

News flash! you and bama fans are nothing like Saban. HTH.</blockquote

Except that as a Bama fan, I'm definitely used to winning like Saban is, way more than not only a Husky fan, but any fan. Also, as Butch Jones would say I'm also winning at life!
  • Options
    One of the many problems with Bama fans is they think the football team winning makes them better personally...

Any individual Bama fan could move to Alaska and fuck walruses (walrusi ?) and the team would be just as successful while they got some tusk

So Bama fans, you have not personally had anything to do with the team's success, so when you act high and mighty you cum off as a delusional dipshit

And Butch Jones is a fucking crewcut moron, why anyone would quote him...

And don't even get me started on all the Bama "fans" who never went there and don't live there....
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I read the Kiffin article. It was a good read. He's going to FIU or whatever to chill the fuck out in a nice mansion on the water. Banging chicks at a place with little expectations.

Little Art Briles will get him an explosive offense. Kiffin is almost smart in a fucked up way.
  • Options

Kiffin is almost smart in a fucked up way.

He's living the dream - financially set for life, steady supply of women, little to no expectations from his job...

He should do seminars
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    FIU is a new program desperate for a reputation.

Well bend over and grab your Ass cheeks FIU fans, you're about to get one!
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    doogie said:

FIU is a new program desperate for a reputation.

Well bend over and grab your Ass cheeks FIU fans, you're about to get one!

They don't have fans.
  • Options
    tenndawg said:

One of the many problems with Bama fans is they think the football team winning makes them better personally...

Any individual Bama fan could move to Alaska and fuck walruses (walrusi ?) and the team would be just as successful while they got some tusk

So Bama fans, you have not personally had anything to do with the team's success, so when you act high and mighty you cum off as a delusional dipshit

And Butch Jones is a fucking crewcut moron, why anyone would quote him...

And don't even get me started on all the Bama "fans" who never went there and don't live there....

I quoted jones as a joke you dumb fuck, I assume with your name you are a UT shithead. Bama won way before Saban. You act like Bear Bryant didn't win a few games. And actually by giving money to the university, wife and I graduating from UA, daughter currently at UA, go to almost every game home and away, yeah actually fans like me do help the teams success. I think you need to go back to fucking pigs dumbass.