Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

one other thought occurs to me

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,861 Founders Club
Sark, being the egomaniacal and self-delusional guy that he is, might start to think that he has taken Washington as far as anybody could in this day and age. "To be competin' for national championships, I need to be somewhere like USC or Texas."

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,379 Founders Club
    We can only hope...
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,174

Sark, being the egomaniacal and self-delusional guy that he is, might start to think that he has taken Washington as far as anybody could in this day and age. "To be competin' for national championships, I need to be somewhere like USC or Texas."

This is the sort of doog optimism I approve of
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

If Sark has a tenth of a brain in his body, he jumps for whatever new opportunity he can after this season.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,861 Founders Club
    Disagree. If he likes financial security, he can stay here indefinitely like Frank Beamer.

Disagree. If he likes financial security, he can stay here indefinitely like Frank Beamer.

Sark is Chan Gailey, not Frank Beamer. He'll get an extension after year five then fired after year six.

Washington is the Georgia Tech of the West.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,861 Founders Club
    Disagree. Seattle is a much more limp-wristed place than Georgia.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    Sark is an opportunist and no dummy when it comes to his career. He will ride Sankey to 9-10 wins this year and get 10-11 in 14 with the shitty and easy conference schedule next year. Then he will take off. I'm sure he's already putting feelers out to the NFL. He's going to sell out at his peak.

Disagree. Seattle is a much more limp-wristed place than Georgia.

Paging our in-house limp wrist expert, puppysugarsteel.

Sark is an opportunist and no dummy when it comes to his career. He will ride Sankey to 9-10 wins this year and get 10-11 in 14 with the shitty and easy conference schedule next year. Then he will take off. I'm sure he's already putting feelers out to the NFL. He's going to sell out at his peak.

UW is finally dropping down to the Big Sky?

Seattle Metro League

Seattle Metro League
    West Seattle wins this game.
  • Sark is an opportunist and no dummy when it comes to his career. He will ride Sankey to 9-10 wins this year and get 10-11 in 14 with the shitty and easy conference schedule next year. Then he will take off. I'm sure he's already putting feelers out to the NFL. He's going to sell out at his peak.

Seattle Metro League
    West Seattle wins this game.
    I like the Eastside Catholic Crusaders in this one. Obligatory:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=st7rfQsBgss

• TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389

Good thinking and I have a dream that riding the Tea Party over the fiscal cliff will miraculously get me a way out of a grossly underwater townhouse mortgage without losing too much of my ass........ so that I can leave this dusty-hot cow town and move back to the cool clean coast.