Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Here's the "problem"

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,861 Founders Club
for those who want Sark gone. UW will beat ASU in a good showing, and has gimmes after that against Cal and Colorado. That's a 7-2 record with a ranking around #20. Even if they lose to UCLA and OSU or WSU, that's still 8-4 and a bowl game. Extension time... Incremental progress, baby. "Sark's building things the right way up there in Seattle."

Comments

• MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    I miss Warrshington.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    I know, sark will once again do just enough, thankfully we lose sanket price kikaha Sankey and maybe Shelton, and despite returning all our oline it will still suck cause water is wet
  • You actually think Sark wins this week?! We SHOULD win but I see UW losing.

They are already ranked 20th so 7-2 probably be top 15.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,379 Founders Club
    We are well and truly fucked.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,861 Founders Club

You actually think Sark wins this week?! We SHOULD win but I see UW losing.

They are already ranked 20th so 7-2 probably be top 15.

Yes. I like ASU but they overpursue. Sankey will break several long runs and rush for 200, and Keith will have a couple of TD throws over 50 yards.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Price doesn't have one completion over 50 yards all season. That's a bold prediction.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,141 Founders Club
    I like ASU this week
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

I like ASU this week

Fuck.
  • trackertracker Member Posts: 866
    edited October 2013

for those who want Sark gone. UW will beat ASU in a good showing, and has gimmes after that against Cal and Colorado. That's a 7-2 record with a ranking around #20. Even if they lose to UCLA and OSU or WSU, that's still 8-4 and a bowl game. Extension time... Incremental progress, baby. "Sark's building things the right way up there in Seattle."

As I said earlier, we lose to the elite/really good teams, we play straight-up against average teams, and we beat lowly teams. Is that really the goal? Is that what Washington Football has become? I say we can do better. . .a whole lot better.

"Sark's building things the right way up there in Seattle."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_hCocvo6SQ
  • Steve_BowmanSteve_Bowman Member Posts: 442
    I'm still seeing 8 - 4 and Shark here forever. Washington football is dead.

I've had enough and won't return here until there's something to discuss. Best wishes to the hardcore believers and fans.

I'm still seeing 8 - 4 and Shark here forever. Washington football is dead.

I've had enough and won't return here until there's something to discuss. Best wishes to the hardcore believers and fans.

RIP to another fan to has had enough of this bullshit.
    Houhusky said:

The worst case scenario is going to occur... I have been saying it since before the season began;

start 4-0 (doogs like aubs beat their chest)
    lose the next three (you cant expect to beat the top 2 teams in the pac12 and the hardest 3 game stretch in the cuntry)
    beat the dreckfest pair of Colorado and Cal (6-3 mother fucker!)
    Beat either UCLA or OSU (7-4) or fuck it and lose both it really doesnt matter (6-5)
    Beat slightly better than last year WSU (7 or 8 wins)
    playing with house money in a shitty bowl against and shitty team like san jose state or Navy and get the win to complete the 8 or 9 fucking win season

After beating Iowa state school of trucking in the Kraft fight world gout bowl, Sark will be given an extension because we are afraid that USC wants him, USC hires Peterson, Wilcox leaves for a new job somewhere else as HC (BSU?)

8 or 9 wins was guaranteed this year

Doogs will have excuses ready going into next years shitty season, You cant expect to win when replacing a great QB like Price (ignoring the fact they hated the guy while he was here), you cant expect to win now that Sankey is gone (ignoring the fact that we didnt win a bunch with Polk or Sankey), you cant expect to win when replacing the defensive coordinator and a few other bullshit things to excuse away the next 6-8 win season

Nailed it. That is the script, and exactly how this dreck WPO.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

I like ASU this week

So you're telling me we have a chance!?!?

• HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    dnc said:

I like ASU this week

So you're telling me we have a chance!?!?

fuck, this shit ensures that UW wins
  • DawgtonaDawgtona Member Posts: 705

I like ASU this week

Rather easily?