Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

How Wilcox's AWESOME defense did against Oregon, drive by drive

2»

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

I still stand by my opinion that Oregon is this good. I think they boat race Alabama in the National Championship and it won't even be close.

We're mostly smart enough to recognize UW's pattern repeating itself, but yet so many of you can't see the national pattern repeating itself?

By the way, there's no guarantee that Oregon even reaches the title game by winning out. Alabama and Clemson could eclipse them.
    Look, I am not saying Wilcox is the 2nd coming of DC Jesus Christ. I think he is a solid DC, nothing amazing, but pretty good.

How in the world if Oregon wins out will they not be in the National Title game? That doesn't make any sense to me.
    Strength. Of. Schedule.

Strength of schedule won't be enough for Clemson to pass Oregon. Human poles are too valuable and Clemson isn't coming close to passing Oregon in those.

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    dnc said:

I still stand by my opinion that Oregon is this good. I think they boat race Alabama in the National Championship and it won't even be close.

We're mostly smart enough to recognize UW's pattern repeating itself, but yet so many of you can't see the national pattern repeating itself?

By the way, there's no guarantee that Oregon even reaches the title game by winning out. Alabama and Clemson could eclipse them.
    Look, I am not saying Wilcox is the 2nd coming of DC Jesus Christ. I think he is a solid DC, nothing amazing, but pretty good.

How in the world if Oregon wins out will they not be in the National Title game? That doesn't make any sense to me.
    Strength. Of. Schedule.

Strength of schedule won't be enough for Clemson to pass Oregon. Human poles are too valuable and Clemson isn't coming close to passing Oregon in those.

Not now, sure. But they've got two more prime opportunities to impress voters (potentially three if Miami stays unbeaten).

Oregon has the first game against UCLA.