Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Auburndawg's Official PAC-12 Power Rankings

2»

Comments

• dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326

UW has lost to the two teams most people consider the two best in the league. Lost to Stanford on the last play of the game. Only down 7 to Oregon starting the 4th quarter.
    Oregon State lost to a D2 team
    Utah lost to Oregon State
    Stanford barely lost to a decent team on the road.

Who you lose to and how is what matters.

Stanford has been exposed badly as a fraud the past two weeks, as has Washington.

Oregon State hasn't lost to anyone in the league yet...a fact you conveniently keep ignoring.
    You are just wrong about Stanford.

And Oregon State has yet to play anyone with top 25 talent: Oregon, Stanford, UCLA, or UW.
    Stanford isn't the dominant team from the past three years anymore. They've been outplayed by mediocre Pac-12 teams two weeks in a row.
    anyone who thinks Stanford is still top tier needs to watch a replay of the army game and get back to me.
  • AuburndawgAuburndawg Member Posts: 362
    dhdawg said:

I want an answer as to why u think people consider Stanford and Oregon the 2 best teams when u have UCLA at 2

You don't think most people consider Oregon and Stanford to be 1 and 2? Maybe fewer think that now, but that was certainly the conventional wisdom.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    My rankings
    Oregon
    UCLA
    Big dropoff here
    Oregon State
    Stanford
    Utah
    Washington
    ASU
    then the fucking dreckfest
    USC
    Arizona
    WSU
    Colorado
    Kal
  • AuburndawgAuburndawg Member Posts: 362

UW has lost to the two teams most people consider the two best in the league. Lost to Stanford on the last play of the game. Only down 7 to Oregon starting the 4th quarter.

Stanford has been exposed badly as a fraud the past two weeks, as has Washington.

Oregon State hasn't lost to anyone in the league yet...a fact you conveniently keep ignoring.

And Oregon State has yet to play anyone with top 25 talent: Oregon, Stanford, UCLA, or UW.
    Stanford isn't the dominant team from the past three years anymore. They've been outplayed by mediocre Pac-12 teams two weeks in a row.
    Utah is mediocre, but upsets happen.
    We don't know yet if UW is mediocre.

In fact, the only teams in the league you can be certain of are at the top and bottom.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

dhdawg said:

I want an answer as to why u think people consider Stanford and Oregon the 2 best teams when u have UCLA at 2

You don't think most people consider Oregon and Stanford to be 1 and 2? Maybe fewer think that now, but that was certainly the conventional wisdom.
    Conventional wisdom said Gilby, Ty, and Sark needed more time.

Conventional wisdom is fucktarded, as are any attempts to rank teams before mid to late October.

We're just now learning who the pretenders are.
  • UW has lost to the two teams most people consider the two best in the league. Lost to Stanford on the last play of the game. Only down 7 to Oregon starting the 4th quarter.

Utah is mediocre, but upsets happen.
    We don't know yet if UW is mediocre.

In fact, the only teams in the league you can be certain of are at the top and bottom.
    Anyone who isn't a fucktard Doog knows UW is mediocre. This is year five and Sark is 27-27 vs D-1 teams.

This team at BEST is winning 8 games despite having 10 win talent.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,625 Standard Supporter
    Am I the only one who watched UCLA average 2 yards a rush at home vs a CAL team missing half a dozen starters on defense?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    dtd said:

Am I the only one who watched UCLA average 2 yards a rush at home vs a CAL team missing half a dozen starters on defense?

Going through the motions.

Your silence about Hundley's performance speaks volumes.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,625 Standard Supporter

dtd said:

Going through the motions.

Your silence about Hundley's performance speaks volumes.
    I didn't actually watch the game.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    At least I wanted to believe uw could pul it out in the 4th but the truth was there was no way uw was winning yesterday. So the whole down by 7 in the 4th just doesn't jive really at all. The great recruiter really hasn't recruited well enough to contend in year 5. Talk to harbaugh about turning around a program the "right" way. Talk to harbaugh about what the process looks like.
  • SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,108 Swaye's Wigwam

Aubs, I gotta hand it to you. You are possibly the worst poster on this board, yet you take the abuse like a champ. You got spirit Aubbie.

This

The reason I've always been gentle with him is:

A. He can take a punch

B. I think he's Krisvashon's soulmate