Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I've got something to say........

Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
After tomorrow Brownsocks is dead and the Cobra rises!
I conceed that Jake has not looked good when pressured so far in his career. I do think he is a cool customer that is still young as a true Sophomore. If he can stand in the pocket to make some throws and slide out and get a couple first downs with his feet this could skyrocket his confidence going into his junior year. I am excited to see how he plays. He has had a month to game plan with Petersen. He has had a month to rest up and heal. Jake is very cerebral and if Smith gives him the right game plan of keeping things short to intermediate with an occasional deep throw to Ross Jake could shine tomorrow. They will also have to keep at the run for the full 4 quarters. They will need 100 yards rushing I think to get a win. I am actually looking for Coleman to have a big day tomorrow. Jake excels at those 10-15 yard passes to Ross or Pettis on the out to the sidelines. They need those kinds of plays mixed with the run and an occasional deep ball.

Jake wins this game tomorrow.
If he shits the bed I'll come back and take my medicine through the weekend then I'm gone and you guys get ABUNDANCE! You get to keep calling Jake Brownshorts and Ice_Holmvik is but a distant memory.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bOKsOveYD0

Comments