Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Official HardcoreHusky Power Rankings for Week 7

1. Oregon

2. UCLA

-- probably dreck --

3. Oregon State

4. Stanford

5. ASU
6. Utah
7. Washington

-- fucking dreckfest --

8. WSU
9. USC
10. Arizona

9,000,001. Colorado

9,000,000,000,001 Cal

Comments

• dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    last year at this point we were considered the 8-10th best team in the conference #incrementalprogress
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,333
    edited October 2013
    Why do you love Cal so much? Fucking Boog!!!
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Why do you love Cal so much? You still have them rated 3m-4m spots too high.

They kept UCLA under 45.

The toilet #freshbowl in Boulder on 11/16 is going to be special.

If you would have said when Sark was hired that in 5 years he'd have a better team than USC we all would have taken it.

LOL

If you would have said then that USC would fire Kiffin despite having a significantly better record than Sark and Sark's seat would not even be warm, I would have gouged my own eyes out with the butt end of a hockey stick.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    You know that Goff would drop a quatre cent spot on the Huskies miserable corners, right?

1. Oregon

2. UCLA

-- probably dreck --

3. Oregon State

4. Stanford

5. ASU
    6. Utah
    7. Washington

-- fucking dreckfest --

8. WSU
    9. USC
    10. Arizona

9,000,001. Colorado

9,000,000,000,001 Cal

• You know that Goff would drop a quatre cent spot on the Huskies miserable corners, right?

1. Oregon

2. UCLA

-- probably dreck --

3. Oregon State

4. Stanford

5. ASU
    6. Utah
    7. Washington

-- fucking dreckfest --

8. WSU
    9. USC
    10. Arizona

9,000,001. Colorado

9,000,000,000,001 Cal

Oregon torched the Huskies today but the Huskies secondary is far from "horrible".

I think the secondary is actually pretty good despite their terrible performance today.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    They're alright, but get burned when it counts. Of course Addison should be at least 2nd team all pac, but what he, Huff, and Montgomery did last week is exactly what good receivers do to mediocre secondaries. That's what standards are: good receivers beat bad and mediocre dbs, and bad to mediocre receivers do not (Boise/Illinois/Arizona/everyone else at Stanford). Not looking forward to the ASU/OSU/WSU games, could get ugly dude

You know that Goff would drop a quatre cent spot on the Huskies miserable corners, right?

1. Oregon

2. UCLA

-- probably dreck --

3. Oregon State

4. Stanford

5. ASU
    6. Utah
    7. Washington

-- fucking dreckfest --

8. WSU
    9. USC
    10. Arizona

9,000,001. Colorado

9,000,000,000,001 Cal

Oregon torched the Huskies today but the Huskies secondary is far from "horrible".

I think the secondary is actually pretty good despite their terrible performance today.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

They're alright, but get burned when it counts. Of course Addison should be at least 2nd team all pac, but what he, Huff, and Montgomery did last week is exactly what good receivers do to mediocre secondaries. That's what standards are: good receivers beat bad and mediocre dbs, and bad to mediocre receivers do not (Boise/Illinois/Arizona/everyone else at Stanford). Not looking forward to the ASU/OSU/WSU games, could get ugly dude

1. Oregon

2. UCLA

-- probably dreck --

3. Oregon State

4. Stanford

5. ASU
    6. Utah
    7. Washington

-- fucking dreckfest --

8. WSU
    9. USC
    10. Arizona

9,000,001. Colorado

9,000,000,000,001 Cal

Stanford threw for 100 yards last week.

This is not a mediocre secondary. The fact it took until game 6 (against the best team in the nation) for the lack of a pass rush to be exploited is proof of that.

UW's corners are probably top 3 in the conference.
  • dnc said:

1. Oregon

2. UCLA

-- probably dreck --

3. Oregon State

4. Stanford

5. ASU
    6. Utah
    7. Washington

-- fucking dreckfest --

8. WSU
    9. USC
    10. Arizona

9,000,001. Colorado

9,000,000,000,001 Cal

This is not a mediocre secondary. The fact it took until game 6 (against the best team in the nation) for the lack of a pass rush to be exploited is proof of that.

Agree I mean Peters and Parker will be playing on Sunday's. Ducre is pretty good in college and Shamburger well he sucks.

Still in college to have three guys who will probably make some sort of all Pac-12 team.

I think the pass defense should be fine rest of the year. I think Oregon State will light us up a bit but with Oregon they are dangerous because they have a Dual threat QB, great run game and good athletes on the outside.
    dnc said:

1. Oregon

2. UCLA

-- probably dreck --

3. Oregon State

4. Stanford

5. ASU
    6. Utah
    7. Washington

-- fucking dreckfest --

8. WSU
    9. USC
    10. Arizona

9,000,001. Colorado

9,000,000,000,001 Cal

This is not a mediocre secondary. The fact it took until game 6 (against the second best team in the nation) for the lack of a pass rush to be exploited is proof of that.

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
    edited October 2013

This is not a mediocre secondary. The fact it took until game 6 (against the second best team in the nation) for the lack of a pass rush to be exploited is proof of that.

As this bored's resident SEC homer, allow me to state with conviction that Oregon > Bama. If they played with one week of prep I'd take the Ducks by a TD, at least. In the title game when Saban has a month to prepare the Tide could certainly win. We probably won't find out before then if Helfrich can really coach or not.
    dnc said:

As this bored's resident SEC homer, allow me to state with conviction that Oregon > Bama. If they played with one week of prep I'd take the Ducks by a TD, at least. In the title game when Saban has a month to prepare the Tide could certainly win. We probably won't find out before then if Helfrich can really coach or not.
    There's only one way to know for sure. Forgive me for preferring the team that has three natties in four years and popped off over the team that couldn't beat Alabama's bitch when they had the chance.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,379 Founders Club
    I have nothing to add to these rankings.