Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Washington-Alabama National Semifinal Game Thread

Comments

• Options
    DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,482
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Agree. Quite honestly, I've thought Coleman was actually the better back all year long...
    Doogles said:

I love Gaskin, but this game needs to feature Coleman. Gaskin's patient style will most likely get swallowed up by Bama's D. I like Coleman's ability to make 1 cut and get up field in a hurry.

My plan was to get so fucked up last night i'd stumble out of the basement just in time for kick off, but i've been up since 6am in anticipation.

LET"S FUCKING GO!!!!!

• Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I'd start LC just to recruit his ass for next year, let him know he's 1A /1B starter
  • Options
    Crimsonite1Crimsonite1 Member Posts: 98
    Name Dropper 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Hope ya'll are watching the Citrus Bowl and that LSU team that you claim doesn't have an offense or QB. And that is without the probable #1 draft choice Fournette who did play against Bama, but was held to 37 yards.
  • Options
    Thump said:

Hope ya'll are watching the Citrus Bowl and that LSU team that you claim doesn't have an offense or QB. And that is without the probable #1 draft choice Fournette who did play against Bama, but was held to 37 yards.

Yeah... they are beating a very over rated Louisville. So what?
    They are beating #13 Louisville fool!
  • Options
    mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    AlCzervik said:

LOL

We'll never see the lawn mower again.

Sad
  • Options

Thump said:

So did Kentucky, who Georgia Tech is fucking destroying...
    Kentucky has a weak run defense and Ga Tech runs the Wishbone. This was expected.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,332
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Doogles said:

I love Gaskin, but this game needs to feature Coleman. Gaskin's patient style will most likely get swallowed up by Bama's D. I like Coleman's ability to make 1 cut and get up field in a hurry.

My plan was to get so fucked up last night i'd stumble out of the basement just in time for kick off, but i've been up since 6am in anticipation.

LET"S FUCKING GO!!!!!

Thump said:

cardinals blow man

tide still rolls though
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,006
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited December 2016

Thump said:

okay !

• Options
    gmo said:

Louisville has the worst offensive line in college football and drop more balls than Jermaine Kearse... this isn't exactly a surprise.

Right. That's how they killed Fla St by 40 and lost by 6 to Clemson at Clemson. I guess since they are overrated at #13 then Washington must be overrated at #4. Louisville is the #2 ACC team which leads the Bowl season in wins, and they have only been dominated once this year after being disallusioned the week Clemson locked up the ACC Division Championship - until now.
  • Options
    gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,645
    Founders Club

gmo said:

Louisville has the worst offensive line in college football and drop more balls than Jermaine Kearse... this isn't exactly a surprise.

Right. That's how they killed Fla St by 40 and lost by 6 to Clemson at Clemson. I guess since they are overrated at #13 then Washington must be overrated at #4. Louisville is the #2 ACC team which leads the Bowl season in wins, and they have only been dominated once this year after being disallusioned the week Clemson locked up the ACC Division Championship - until now.
    too much purple drank this morning or are you just not that smart?

this Louisville game has absolutely zero bearing on the UW-Alabama game.

I've watched Louisville all season (had them in a work pool). Outside of the two games you mentioned, Louisville has been less than impressive outside of Lamar Jackson. Houston kicked the shit out of them... the rest of their wins outside of FSU were against the School of the Blind.
  • Options
    gmo said:

gmo said:

I've watched Louisville all season (had them in a work pool). Outside of the two games you mentioned, Louisville has been less than impressive outside of Lamar Jackson. Houston kicked the shit out of them... the rest of their wins outside of FSU were against the School of the Blind.
    Speaking of drinking too much. You are an idiot. They played in the ACC and came within 30 seconds of beating Clemson which is a better team than Washington. Nobody said this game has anything to do with the Peach Bowl. I specifically said your fans were wrong about LSU not having an offense or QB.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

gmo said:

gmo said:

Speaking of drinking too much. You are an idiot. They played in the ACC and came within 30 seconds of beating Clemson which is a better team than Washington. Nobody said this game has anything to do with the Peach Bowl. I specifically said your fans were wrong about LSU not having an offense or QB.
    1. Early in the season
    2. That's also debatable
  • Options

Thump said:

The score is now Ga Tech 26 - Kentucky 18. Not exactly a blowout when Ga Tech has the better record.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Doogles said:

LET"S FUCKING GO!!!!!

disagree. he can't be hesitant but I think gaskin is best equipped for this game.
  • Options
    gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,645
    Founders Club
    edited December 2016
    this asshat will be fun to have in the game thread.

more DongJames, less Crimsonite please.

DongJames may be my favorite name in this place, which says a lot as there are some classics.