Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sunday brunch at SYC

Just heard the Gang of Eight or Elite Eight (they prefer that), has called an emergency meeting tmrw. They usually convene the last week of every month, so somethings up.

As I've stated before, my neighbor's son has worked @ the Seattle Yacht Club last few years. These guys tip very well, that's how he found out who they were.

He was out mowing the lawn this afternoon and I was able to extract limited info out of him. Anyone familiar with "wiring someone up" shoot me a PM. I have a feeling he'll take bribes but I want to be cautious.

Comments

• STC/SGC>>>SYC

Seattleeeee old money fags
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Just heard the Gang of Eight or Elite Eight (they prefer that), has called an emergency meeting tmrw. They usually convene the last week of every month, so somethings up.

As I've stated before, my neighbor's son has worked @ the Seattle Yacht Club last few years. These guys tip very well, that's how he found out who they were.

He was out mowing the lawn this afternoon and I was able to extract limited info out of him. Anyone familiar with "wiring someone up" shoot me a PM. I have a feeling he'll take bribes but I want to be cautious.

Bring lots of citrus.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    I hear ya College, but half of the gang are coming in from the Eastside. SGC/STC, not an attractive venue. Same spot for 50+ years
  • I hear ya College, but half of the gang are coming in from the Eastside. SGC/STC, not an attractive venue. Same spot for 50+ years

Why do you love new money Microsoft Asians/Indians and hate white old money Seattleites.

I remember walking thru the SGC locker room on crisp fall afternoons and seeing that the only non-white members were Steve Pool (LOL!) and the Oki golf guy (who apparently sucks at golf). 21st Century racism at its finest.