Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Ektard hilariously defending OL recruiting + Cozetto on Doogman

GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
Predictable like clockwork.

Hey Kim, 12 of us share the same account/pw. Suck my cock.

Comments

• bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,159
    Eklund's argument was essentially "They are trying, it's not the coaches fault that the kids don't want to play for them"
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    But but... they offer 20 lineman a year even if they only sign 1-3. To Eklund its a priority because they 'offered'. I wonder if he believes it or just toes the company doogery...

Meanwhile Dude Brahh picks up 3 more 4* oompa loompa athletes who cannot catch and praises the addition to team speed. Lather, rinse, puke.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Finally someone in that fucking thread mentioned to Scott that no one gives a fuck about how many offers we send out to lineman, and we only care about the ones we actually sign.
  • Whose fault is it that kids don't want to come here?! Plus you fucks told us for years that Sark is a great fucking recruiter!

Just drives me nuts how they defend Sark no matter.

Someone needs to screen shot them defending Sark not recruiting OL because you know the minute he's gone they'll be bringing that up how he never recruited OL blah blah blah.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,379 Founders Club
    Are any of the Doogs getting restless yet over there? I'm sure there is a bunch of "you can't expect to beat Oregon when they are a NC contender" bullshit, but I bet a few of the less delusional Doogs got a rude awakening yesterday.

Year 5, in the special 2013 season, and we got plungered at home by the team that has plungered us 10 times in a row. Reality might sober a few of these fags up soon.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,066 Standard Supporter
    Fwiw one of the lineman they were hot on has committed to Oregon state. Clarkson from camas.

Since sayin he likes the education at osu better is unrealistic, I am sensing a personal attack on the kids character eventually from the staff at dawgman.

Can't wait for the spin when baker commits to Oregon.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,379 Founders Club

Fwiw one of the lineman they were hot on has committed to Oregon state. Clarkson from camas.

Since sayin he likes the education at osu better is unrealistic, I am sensing a personal attack on the kids character eventually from the staff at dawgman.

Kim is hearing he's an idiot.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,970 Swaye's Wigwam

They already said that UW wasn't really pursuing Clarkson. He's an inside guy and that's not a priority. Limited class size, need tackles, and are in on better guys. That's the insider scoop.
    What will they say when again we don't sign any tackles
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Swaye said:

Kim is hearing he's an idiot.
    Kim didn't say that, it is obvious photoshop by one of the Negas and their damn agenda. My bet is that it was Race or one of his minions.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,970 Swaye's Wigwam

Come on. You know the answer to that. Didn't need them that bad anyways. Next year's instate class will be epic. The guys that wanted to come to UW don't fit the long, rangy, athletic mold they're after for this system. The guys they did want had issues and were cooled on by staff.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326

saving for next year's bumper crop
    The correct answer is since Coleman shelton is only 15 years old its like they signed him this year. So they really didn't need to sign any lineman this year.