Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

fuck we're gonna be looking up at WSU in 2 years

dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
Leach has already made them respectable in 2 years, I think they'll be winning 9 games in year 4. While we'll be stuck in the 7/8 win range for years to come. Because as I've said, Leach is a proven good coach

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    UW has been looking up to WSU since the 2012 Apple Cup. WSU is ahead in the standings now.
  • Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650
    WSU 4-2 > UW 4-2.

Their season is not fucking over. They may become bowl eligible.
  • drogginsdroggins Member Posts: 804
    Maybe this year. After losing to Oregon they might run the table.
    Words do not describe how hilarious it would be if the Cougs somehow beat the Ducks next week.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    that turned quickly
    dhdawg said:

that turned quickly

Yes it did.

UW should be an underdog in each of its remaining road games.

7-5 is alive and very, very well.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    Riley throwing the nerf ball around up big - I wonder what could he do w/ our talent this year?
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Sean Mannion's numbers this year are unreal. Lowest yardage game is 367 and has thrown for over 400 in 4 games. 25 TD's, 3 INT's. He should be getting more attention with those kind of stats.

Sean Mannion's numbers this year are unreal. Lowest yardage game is 367 and has thrown for over 400 in 4 games. 25 TD's, 3 INT's. He should be getting more attention with those kind of stats.

He should kick every member of his defense in the nuts for that Eastern Washington loss.

I pretty much took the possibility of losing at OSU off the board a couple weeks ago.
    Fuck I wouldn't be shocked if OSU was favored in that game
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,861 Founders Club

Riley throwing the nerf ball around up big - I wonder what could he do w/ our talent this year?

wait... are you saying he can do more with more??? We will need a ruling from @idawg
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303

#RileySarkcute
    dhdawg said:

I pretty much took the possibility of losing at OSU off the board a couple weeks ago.

I think they will be. They have shown to have a good offense and their teams have a history of playing better after the first month. Boobs is right, 7-5 is a very real possibility.

dhdawg said:

I think they will be. They have shown to have a good offense and their teams have a history of playing better after the first month. Boobs is right, 7-5 is a very real possibility.

7-5 is more realistic than 9-3. UW has four very loseable games still left on the schedule (including the Apple Cup).
    I don't think 7 wins is a real possibility. We aren't losing @ASU, @UCLA, and @OSU. It's either 8-4 or 9-3 at best. But fuck I'd rather I'd rather have 7-5 than 8-4. 9-3 would give us a shot and 10 wins and even though it doesn't matter to me that stuff matters with recruits

dhdawg said:

7-5 is more realistic than 9-3. UW has four very loseable games still left on the schedule (including the Apple Cup).
    I would be surprised if UW lost the Apple Cup. If they do, it means Sark has imploded #HeyKimmy.

dhdawg said:

I don't think 7 wins is a real possibility. We aren't losing @ASU, @UCLA, and @OSU. It's either 8-4 or 9-3 at best. But fuck I'd rather I'd rather have 7-5 than 8-4. 9-3 would give us a shot and 10 wins and even though it doesn't matter to me that stuff matters with recruits

How many days have you been following Husky football?

dhdawg said:

we're too talented to go 7-5, if we start getting injuries and have to dig into our depth (or lack there of) we'll talk 7-5
    dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

we're too talented to go 7-5, if we start getting injuries and have to dig into our depth (or lack there of) we'll talk 7-5
    Of course there is too much talent. Sark is still the coach though.
    dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

I would like to think so, but we are probably underdogs in all three remaining road games. If history has proven anything, it's that Sark's teams have fucking sucked on the road.