Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kiffin to Saban - Fuck off

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,547
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
My ass hurts says Lane

"He'll do a great job with Coach," Kiffin said. "Coach talked to me about it, and I think in some ways, he'll do a much better job than I do with Coach."

When asked to explain what he meant, Kiffin replied, "The way I would describe it without details is (Sarkisian's) personality will work a little bit better than mine with coaches, and I'm not saying it was a bad thing at all. I would say Sark manages people better than I do at times."

For three years, Kiffin and Saban made an odd couple that helped Saban evolve to changing offenses in football and tried to help Kiffin repair his image. The "ass chewings" Kiffin received on the sideline -- as Saban likes to call them -- complemented sustained success by Alabama's offense.

"I don't recall a happy moment," Kiffin said when asked for his happiest moment with Saban. "I just recall the ass chewings. I won't take that part of the process with me (to Florida Atlantic), though."

Comments