Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Coogin it never gets old

Thank you Leach for all the amazing moments throughout your WSU coaching career. Absolute dreck.

Your thoughts @salemcoog ?

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,911
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Leech and Bull Moose should give back the bowl bonuses for that turd sandwich.

• Options
    dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Here's to hoping Luke goes to the NFL. *as a udfa
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Shit coach. Shit program.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,915
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I believe the cougs lost every game after Barber was 'reinstated"
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    I have zero excitement for next year. We will come out flat in game one. BSU will beat us. we will abandon the run way too early. Luke will spend way too much time surveying the field for 2 yard throws, taking a beating in the process. We will beat some crappy teams, win 6 or 7 games ago to a low level bowl. Yay.
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,000
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Leech isn't STUPID just stubborn.

He knew TO HAVE ANY CHANCE AT ALL Barber needed to play against the teams with winning records. He just didn't have enough FELONS to reinstate to make a difference.

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

I have zero excitement for next year. We will come out flat in game one. BSU will beat us. we will abandon the run way too early. Luke will spend way too much time surveying the field for 2 yard throws, taking a beating in the process. We will beat some crappy teams, win 6 or 7 games ago to a low level bowl. Yay.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Against grown Men, the Cougs struggle. It just goes to show that the Pac 12 was a horrible conference this Season.

You guys beat one grown man team all year in CU. You play another one Saturday.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    salemcoog said:

Couldn't have said it better myself. Against grown Men, the Cougs struggle. It just goes to show that the Pac 12 was a horrible conference this Season.

CU sucks
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Why do you hate Logan Tago?

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:

CU sucks
    Doesn't bode well as a Barometer now does it???
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

CU sucks
    I think everyone but Bama sucks to some extent.

UW went 12-1 against trash. They earned the right to play Bama. LIPO
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

CU sucks
    Why wouldn't it? We beat up on a shitty team like we were supposed to.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    WSU and Faulk are only interested in stats. Not wins. Not losses. But stats. Pad numbers. They're like republicans. Ignoring reality and believing everything they do is successful and the solution to all problems all the while crapping all over everything.

• Options
    Baseman said:

WSU and Faulk are only interested in stats. Not wins. Not losses. But stats. Pad numbers. They're like republicans. Ignoring reality and believing everything they do is successful and the solution to all problems all the while crapping all over everything.

Falk actually wants to win.

The rest of the team is soft as shit though.
  • Options

Baseman said:

Take your reply to Cougfan. Lots of stat loving Republicans over there. Just what I'm hearing. Don't twist.
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer

Baseman said:

• Options
    edited December 2016

They played a bad game on offense it happens.
    You however make it sound like it was some form of embarrassing blow-out , it was not that.
    For embarrassment see Boise. They played a team that had lost 6 straight games with a lame duck coach and staff and they get blown out. That is definition of embarrassment.
    Also you say "playing a big 12" team, I think that you meant Big 10. If you want to see a "big 12" team watch West Virginia getting their butts handed to them by Miami in the game on right now.