Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Can we get a Power Poll up in here?

CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,926 Founders Club
edited February 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
Since we don't have an Auburndawg to give us his weasly weekly PAC 12 Power Poll updates, I'll take a shot at it.

1. Stanford - losing to UW because Shaw couldn't figure out that Hogan is better than Nunes? Wow. Just wow.

2. Oregon - UW's only hope in catching the Ducks rests with Mark "2 Inches of Thunder" Emmert laying the hammer on that program just like he layed the hammer on Mitzi.

3. UCLA - Pie>>>>Cake with a bullet. Thanks UW for fucking this up and making me cringe everytime I watch a UCLA game wondering what coulda been with Mora in charge at UW.

4. Oregon St. - Mike Riley is a great coach, everybody says so. By the way, how many Rose Bowls has he coached in with Oregon St? And if he's such a great coach, why has he lost to Seven Win Steve 2 times in 3 years?

5. USC - So much talent, so little production plus they have Lame Kitten (ROFL) as their coach. This team was beatable at the Clink this year but UW shit the bed.

6. Arizona St. - Todd Graham had a decent 1st year in Tempe but also had a Sark-like 4 game losing streak. I'm sure Fleenor knew that would happen before Todd Graham was even named as coach.

7. Arizona - This team is a little bit bi-polar with their results getting blown out by Oregon and UCLA and giving up a nice lead against ASU. On the flip side, they did trounce UW.

8. UW - Seven Win Steve. Greatest Play Caller in America. Offensive Genius. Yada yada yada. 1 Half Brain I know said he expected a 4-8 record. I said 8-4 was expected with a shot at 9-3. After beating Oregon St., I posted that anything less than 8-4 was a failure. Guess what Sark? You fucking failed. Beat WSU and you're 8-4 and #5 or even # 4 in this poll. I know Sark is sitting there right now thinking to himself, "fuck, I coulda been #4 in CFetters_Nacho_Lover's power poll but instead I'm a fucking retard and lost to WSU so I'm #8"

9. Utah - they suck.

10. WSU - Leach is transforming that program. A lot of young players started games this year yet I don't remember Leach blaming youth for the losses. Fucking Doogs want to claim that Rick/Gilby/Ty left the cupboards bare, take a look at what Wulff left for Leach and you'll see what bare looks like.

11. Cal - With Tedford's departure, so goes Sark's only undefeated record against an opposing PAC 10 coach. Lucky for Sark, Utah is still around.

12. Colorad0 - What a racist program? How dare they fire a black man for only winning 4 games in 2 years? Don't they know black coaches only get opportunitities with downtrodden programs? Seriously though, it sounds like Colorado has some serious issues with how they hire coaches due to state law but still, Embree was in over his head. What dumb ass who's never been a head coach hire 2 coordinators who've never been coordinators at any level. He fucked himself over. Winning cures everything.

Comments