Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pete on raising the ( 12 ) F(l)ag

EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,999
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
Had to be talked into it by CPC. . . Peterman gets it. . .

(When they called to ask you, was it a no-brainer?) “No. It wasn’t. It was probably an automatic no, and then Coach Carroll was like, you recruit guys that’ll see this. I said, you’re kind of right. He knows. He thinks like a coach. And once I thought about it it was an awesome honor. It was great.”

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

It's not a big deal. Don't know why people get so butthurt when the Huskies and Seahawks cross over. Petersen is just throwing the Seattle media a bone.

It's not the Seahawks that are the problem.

The mutherfucking 12s tho....
    Fucking this
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

It's not a big deal. Don't know why people get so butthurt when the Huskies and Seahawks cross over. Petersen is just throwing the Seattle media a bone.

Yea they suck but what's the big deal with a 5 second flag raise?
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,579
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Stones in glass houses. We can pretend UW doesn't have a lame fan base. We bitched about it for years. I'll take bandwagoners who like winning over excuse making doogs any day.
    Yep. Was constantly asked during the lean years to SIT DOWN while standing during our* defensive series. As we get better it will be nice to have some rabid know nothing Huskie fans that wont mind me standing and screaming when appropriate. Who cares as long as its full and loud.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Pete is amazing.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Stones in glass houses. We can pretend UW doesn't have a lame fan base. We bitched about it for years. I'll take bandwagoners who like winning over excuse making doogs any day.
    Deserves own thread.
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Gladstone said:

Deserves own thread.
    Wouldn't it be this one?

http://hardcorehusky.com/forums/#/discussion/33049/confessions-of-a-doog