Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Game report

i got there early walked through campus and keyed a couple of cars with "0" decals on the windows. when i got to the Gameday set I called every Duck fan I saw a piece of shit. I made my way to padelford and called a older woman Duck fan a cunt and I said it to her face. Then as I was leaving to E1 I pushed over a honey bucket with a duck fan in it and ran like hell. At the E1 lot I stole a young duck fans football and called him a little faggot. then I got into the stadium and ordered a nice Ivars chowder bread bowl. i ate half of it and made my way to my seat and spilled the chowder on some stupid duck bitch. there's some chowder for you you dumb cunt is what i said to her. then after we lost I tried to fistfight a couple duck bros and told them they were still little brother. the finale was a bag of piss id been working on all day. I threw that at the old lady I called a cunt earlier I recognized her from earlier in the day. All in all a great day to be a Husky.

Comments