Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Broken Record.

PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
Their defensive line penetrates our crappy offensive line.
Our mediocre (at best) defensive line can't penetrate their good offensive line.

Wow...it turns out that football is still football after all these years. Shocking.

And in the post game press conference (at least the video that I saw), all he could talk about was marcus mariotta, as if there was nothing we could've done about it. Well, asshole, if you had a decent defensive line that was able to get in his face, perhaps he wouldn't have looked so good.

Comments

• Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,174
    Passion said:

Our mediocre (at best) defensive line can't penetrate their good offensive line.

Wow...it turns out that football is still football after all these years. Shocking.

And in the post game press conference (at least the video that I saw), all he could talk about was marcus mariotta, as if there was nothing we could've done about it. Well, asshole, if you had a decent defensive line that was able to get in his face, perhaps he wouldn't have looked so good.

I had a hard time focusing on this game but one play stands out to me where the Oregon RT just stepped around to the outside of Kikaha which caused us to lose contain and Mariota just took off. It is the linemen. Blocking does wonders.

• dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    mediocre at best is way off, our line is complete dogshit, there's no "at best"
    It's pathetic that there has been no progress up front
  • section8section8 Member Posts: 1,581
    Ektard is fighting the good fight and claiming UW offers more linemen than any other position but of course forgetting that signing two of the twenty he claims we offered isn't really cutting it. How does that guy have a job? Not that bright and always starts insulting people or changing his argument whenever he a getting owned.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,074
    edited October 2013
    Passion said:

Damn straight. Yeah, whooda thought it's hard to beat an athlete line Mariota without getting pressure on him? Weird.

Look, we have a converted walk on TE taking most snaps on the D line. This isn't hard to figure out.

That game was lost before it started. By rights, even without officiating that did not go Oregon's way at all today, that game was 59 to 24. The touchback call, if it's even legit, was self-inflicted, and Lowe didn't have anyone near him when his shoulder pads defended a nice throw from Mariota.
  • section8 said:

Ektard is fighting the good fight and claiming UW offers more linemen than any other position but of course forgetting that signing two of the twenty he claims we offered isn't really cutting it. How does that guy have a job? Not that bright and always starts insulting people or changing his argument whenever he a getting owned.

That's how him, Kim and F3 both are. Never have a good thought, always doog it up, talk down to people when backed into a corner on their bull shit.