Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Austin "Auzzy" Osbourne, 2018 WR, Mission Viejo HA, CA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited November 2017

I'm going to be honest and say these are probably top-5 all time WR highlights. I've been TBSing for 22 years.

Sonic the Hedgehog feet, burst, hands, size. This kid is going to make some people look like fucking morons.

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/5303990/599b53b119b00e23b8c89a9f

DDY I seen the tapes of the other 5* WR. This kid is in that league. U think he is a 4* caz he white?
    It’s probably because he’s white and people think that means low ceiling. Never forget that people ranking these guys are fucking retards. It happens the same all the time with black kids on other angles. Most people who do football for a living are, what we call in the business, “shallow processors”.

I am just blown away by his film.

He’s got sewing needles for feet man. He looks like a 6’2.5 Stefon Diggs.

Spiker is great, too. But W, JW on Austin.

This kid is going to start for us next year. He probably needs to put 10 more pounds to be an effective blocker, but catching and running he is fucking outstanding. I think he will be a better player than ty Jones
  • Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2017

I'm going to be honest and say these are probably top-5 all time WR highlights. I've been TBSing for 22 years.

Sonic the Hedgehog feet, burst, hands, size. This kid is going to make some people look like fucking morons.

DDY I seen the tapes of the other 5* WR. This kid is in that league. U think he is a 4* caz he white?
    It’s probably because he’s white and people think that means low ceiling. Never forget that people ranking these guys are fucking retards. It happens the same all the time with black kids on other angles. Most people who do football for a living are, what we call in the business, “shallow processors”.

This kid is going to start for us next year. He probably needs to put 10 more pounds to be an effective blocker, but catching and running he is fucking outstanding. I think he will be a better player than ty Jones
    I'm so glad he's enrolling early too. That gives him that leg up where he could possibly start within the first few games. Osborne, Ty Jones, and Chico top 3 WRs? I pray they don't give Lenius Pounds and Baccellia meaningful snaps.
  • Options

I'm so glad he's enrolling early too. That gives him that leg up where he could possibly start within the first few games. Osborne, Ty Jones, and Chico top 3 WRs? I pray they don't give Lenius Pounds and Baccellia meaningful snaps.
    Bynum and Cook will play instead of those JAGS.
    dude cook is my fav WR recruit form the 2017 class. That kid is going to fucking blocking like MF
  • Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I certainly hope so. Fuller and Chico should be the only upperclassmen playing
  • Options

I certainly hope so. Fuller and Chico should be the only upperclassmen playing
    Imagine if chin turn out to be a decent receiver. I might have mental breakdown with half of this board
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited November 2017

Love you guys on this board. Keep it real. Austin is so excited to be a Dawg in less than 100 days. Love the passion on this board,

• Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Love you guys on this board. Keep it real. Austin is so excited to be a Dawg in less than 100 days. Love the passion on this board,

Got any more boys in the brood?
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,447
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Can he be a dawg now? Can he please start against Utah?
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Austin will become a Dawg on December 20th. Love you guys on this board. Have a great and safe Holiday.

STAY!!!