Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Boobs

PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,552
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
Boobs, you don't even watch football. You love smashmouth football? Dude, you don't even know God's formation.

You love getting your backside smashmouthed.

You love posting on message boards. We know you are on IGN boards as well. Probably 100k plus poster there.

You love tapping the WTF button because you are just like shaw. You would do anything to fluff shaw.

No one believes you are even a husky fan.

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    You lying fuck J
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I was just thinking that this post read like a G-rated PLSS rant.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Cant have a link when I was watching live and in passing buttfucker. Go to komo4.com dick, find the link in TOP STORIES and find the bitch yourself. Want me to hold your fucking hand the rest of your life? Break free J, there's a wealth of knowledge right at your fingertips.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,171
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    TommySQC said:

I'm lost

Welcome to my admin world
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

Cant have a link when I was watching live and in passing buttfucker. Go to komo4.com dick, find the link in TOP STORIES and find the bitch yourself. Want me to hold your fucking hand the rest of your life? Break free J, there's a wealth of knowledge right at your fingertips.

You can't even fucking do a simple copy/paste right.

LEAVE!
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

2001400ex said:

LEAVE!
    It's Christmas, Cunt.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Do the right thing, Derek.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,542
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baseman said:

2001400ex said:

LEAVE!
    It's Christmas, Cunt.
    Santa would have curbstomped this faggot already while dasher and prancer shit on his 4-wheeler
  • Options
    haie said:

2001400ex said:

Wow you didn't make a new thread out of this with a faggot link and a faggot comment to go with it?
    Are you knew hear?
  • Options
    haie said:

2001400ex said:

haie said:

2001400ex said:

Wow you didn't make a new thread out of this with a faggot link and a faggot comment to go with it?
    Are you knew hear?
    Keep pretending like you fit in here you poor faggot. Mario wants his avatar back, it's not for loser pieces of shit.
    You sound bitter. At least your obsession with a wtf on every post has subsided.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

haie said:

2001400ex said:

haie said:

2001400ex said:

Are you knew hear?
    Keep pretending like you fit in here you poor faggot. Mario wants his avatar back, it's not for loser pieces of shit.
    You sound bitter. At least your obsession with a wtf on every post has subsided.
    I actually work for a living, so that was never going to last.

No, I'm not bitter, but even my soft spoiled millennial ass can shit stomp a fucking snowflake like you effortlessly. Go scrounge up some more lib-cunt articles to waste more of Derek's money you fucking retard.
  • Options
    haie said:

2001400ex said:

haie said:

2001400ex said:

haie said:

2001400ex said:

Are you knew hear?

No, I'm not bitter, but even my soft spoiled millennial ass can shit stomp a fucking snowflake like you effortlessly. Go scrounge up some more lib-cunt articles to waste more of Derek's money you fucking retard.
    Rent free baby.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

haie said:

2001400ex said:

haie said:

2001400ex said:

haie said:

2001400ex said:

Are you knew hear?

Rent free baby.
    Borrowing lines from a bRuin who bitched out months ago is admission you've lost. But of course you're too stupid stupid to realize that...
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm not editing that. Stupidx2 is the essence of Hondo.
  • Options
    haie said:

You sound poor.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

haie said:

You sound poor.
    Sounding poor >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> being poor. I'll pray for you. Not really.
  • Options
    haie said:

2001400ex said:

haie said:

You sound poor.
    Sounding poor >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> being poor. I'll pray for you. Not really.
    OK!